Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Feb 16th, 2020, 10:19 pm
Making Monster Girls series by Eric Vall (#1-4,7,9-10)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 461 KB | 2.9 MB
Overview: I'm just a normal dude like you who couldn't find the kind of books I wanted, so I decided to write them. Now I've written over 100 novels and am the best selling author in the genre.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Making Monster Girls: For Science!
They call me mad, but I don’t see anything wrong with using science to create the perfect monster girl. They call me insane, but I just want to live my life with a harem of beautiful cat-girls, bear-girls, fox-girls, snake-girls, and… well, pretty much any type of monster girl. They call me a megalomaniac, but why wouldn’t any red blooded man want to make cute babies with all these beautiful monster girls? They call me evil, but they just don’t realize that I’d destroy anyone who tries to harm my monster girls

Making Monster Girls 2: For Science!
My greatest experiment, the culmination of years’ of efforts, has been a success: I have created the world’s first monster girl. Okay, so it was by accident, but what should have been the happy ending is merely the beginning. The forces of the matriarchy would stop at nothing to kill us all if they found out what I’ve done. Thus, there is only one logical solution: I must topple the matriarchy. To do that, I’m going to need more monster girls.

Making Monster Girls 3: For Science!
I was already a target, but now that I’ve created a harem of fiercely loyal and beautiful monster girls? The matriarchy won’t rest until I’m destroyed. But me and wonderful monster girls won’t go down without a fight, and we will topple their disgusting system.

Making Monster Girls 4: For Science!
I am so close to triumph I can taste it, and everything is within my grasp. A bevy of scientifically engineered monster girls. The destruction of the Matriarchy. Wealth and power beyond reckoning. I just need to make The Duchess mine. For science!

Making Monster Girls 7: For Science!
I am the world’s greatest scientist, but being a conquering general is admittedly a new role for me. That said, I’m finding myself rather good at that, too.
The Queen and her lackeys feel safe with their large armies tucked behind mighty city walls, but soon-- oh, so soon!-- they will find out that science, with the help of hundreds of beautiful monster girls, can topple even the strongest walls.

Making Monster Girls 9: For Science!
Charles, along with his army and his monster girls, are closing in on the capital city where the final confrontation with Queen Calistia and the Matriarchy awaits. But before they can launch their assault, they have to rescue Josephine’s mother from the clutches of the Queen. They believed that Josephine was in a medical prison being treated for a disease, but the horror that they’ll discover there is far beyond anything they thought was possible.

Making Monster Girls 10: For Science!
King Charles Rayburn and his monster girl army have the Queen surrounded and cornered in her capital city. But a cornered animal is the most dangerous, and she’ll use all the resources at her disposal to crush Charles and prevent him from taking the crown. Unfortunately for Queen Calistia, no amount of magic, technology, or military tricks can prevent Charles from rising up, taking what’s his, and fulfilling his ultimate destiny!

Download Instructions:
Making Monster Girls 10: For Science!
https://mega4up.org/y02o94up7smz
https://uploadrar.com/440moomfhh70

All
https://mega4up.org/8mrxjztkroid
https://uploadrar.com/fpt0tq1n48uz
Feb 16th, 2020, 10:19 pm

No longer active
Mar 29th, 2020, 9:09 pm
Added Making Monster Girls 2: For Science!
Mar 29th, 2020, 9:09 pm

No longer active
May 14th, 2020, 10:29 am
Added Making Monster Girls 3: For Science!
May 14th, 2020, 10:29 am

No longer active
Jun 24th, 2020, 9:53 am
Added Making Monster Girls 4: For Science!
Jun 24th, 2020, 9:53 am

No longer active
Nov 7th, 2020, 12:10 pm
Added Making Monster Girls 7: For Science!
Nov 7th, 2020, 12:10 pm

No longer active
Mar 13th, 2021, 1:31 pm
Added Making Monster Girls 9: For Science!
Mar 13th, 2021, 1:31 pm

No longer active
May 9th, 2021, 10:21 am
Added Making Monster Girls 10: For Science!
May 9th, 2021, 10:21 am

No longer active