Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Feb 29th, 2020, 1:07 am
Earth Guardians series by Moud Adel (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 MB
Overview: Moud Adel is a Fantasy author, and likes to write about the journey we all pass through in life. He sees his stories as a complete journey where every character is the MC of their own story and so it just happens that the camera lingers on some more than others. He enjoys worldbuilding the most and spends most of his free time crafting fantasy worlds
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image Image

1. Invasion
Are you really a savior if only you believe yourself to be?

For twelve years I trained in secret with a precursor android who taught me the secrets of the universe, and the truth about our world’s history. Only he and I know that I’m the guardian of Earth, and that I’m destined to protect our planet from alien invasions.

Now, a new threat is upon us, an attack is coming, a species that believes themselves superior and annihilates those who they think are below them.

Armed with a weapon and armor that were built thousands of years ago, I’m preparing to save a world ignorant of what’s coming, but can one human and his old as Earth android mentor stop an entire fleet of aliens?

2. Redemption
Are you really a savior if only you believe yourself to be?

For twelve years I trained in secret with a precursor android who taught me the secrets of the universe, and the truth about our world’s history. Only he and I know that I’m the guardian of Earth, and that I’m destined to protect our planet from alien invasions.

Now, a new threat is upon us, an attack is coming, a species that believes themselves superior and annihilates those who they think are below them.

Armed with a weapon and armor that were built thousands of years ago, I’m preparing to save a world ignorant of what’s coming, but can one human and his old as Earth android mentor stop an entire fleet of aliens?

3. Resurrection
Are you really a savior if you know it’s impossible for you to save?

For a moment, I thought we won. I had hope in a future that could help me recover from all my losses, but it seems that war is destined to forever be my friend.

The horsemen species are now invading with their entire army, and their goal is to take down our planet piece by piece if they had to, until there’s no trace of human existence.

Ra, a warrior who was once worshiped as a god by ancient humans is now dead. Wilma, who gave me confidence in my abilities is now gone. Only me and Rupert are left, standing alone, a thin, fragile glass barrier between a planet, half destroyed without a chance to recover, and a species as old as the universe with all their knowledge and technology. If four of the aliens destroyed half our world, do we really have a chance against the invasion?

Download Instructions:
http://www.filedwon.info/cel16cs0wcyc
https://uploadrar.com/i8bwwpgva8nf
Feb 29th, 2020, 1:07 am

No longer active
Mar 26th, 2020, 11:26 am
Added 2. Redemption
Mar 26th, 2020, 11:26 am

No longer active
Apr 8th, 2020, 1:51 pm
Added 3. Resurrection
Apr 8th, 2020, 1:51 pm