Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Mar 12th, 2020, 3:29 pm
The Witches of Pressler Street series by Martha Carr, Michael Anderle (#5-8)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 457 KB | 1.5 MB
Overview: Martha Carr; Okay, I'm a late bloomer who's a big DC comics fan and spent my childhood summers on the Jersey shore in the U.S. but have had a weird wanderlust to live in different parts of America ever since. That's enough about me. Need to feel inspired today? Looking for something to make you root for an ordinary hero? I'm all about that in everything I write.

Michael Anderle (ok, weird talking about myself in the 3rd person) (1967-Hopefully a long time from NOW) was born in Houston, Tx. A very curious child, he got into trouble - a lot. What to do with an inquisitive mind when he was grounded? Read! Ok, done with all of that 3rd person stuff. In the first 20 years, I mostly read Science Fiction and Fantasy. In the last 10 years I have enjoyed Urban Fantasy and Military Fiction. With this background, I've been blessed with creating The Kurtherian Gambit series, a well-selling, and fan loved, collection of stories. The fans have propelled these stories beyond my wildest imagination and they should get all of the credit for sharing with friends, family and occasionally the random person on the street. They are fantastic!
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image Image Image

5. Magic United
The Gorafrex thinks it has the advantage now that it’s captured Laura and taken down a sister. It couldn’t be more wrong.

Nathan is done taking a backseat when it comes to the Hadstrom sisters’ legacy. Time to help Emily and Nickie out so they can track down Laura and get her back. It won’t be easy. The girls better have plans A, B, and C ready like any good witch.

Will the Hadstrom sisters be able to follow clues back to the source of their rings and the entire family legacy? Will they be able to get their sister back? Magic always find a way and these witches are mastering it.

6. Magic Underground
The Hadstrom sisters need to get the Gorafrex back in its prison. Fast. The problem is these witches don’t know how to get him there or lock him inside.

What do you do when nothing goes back to normal like you thought it would? Search for better solutions because it’s not just the Austin magical community running out of time. It’s the world.

The sisters haven’t been told the truth about the Gorafrex and their connections to it. Where did these three witches really come from? The answers will make a difference. Austin—and the world—are counting on them to make the right choice. Together.

7. Magic Unbound
Magic is still on the fritz. To put it right, the Hadstrom sisters take a winding tour across Austin to find the artifacts for their final spell.

If everything goes according to plan, they can fix the city’s magic without any more damage. That’s a big if… And if they get it wrong?

They may never break the family curse and free the Gorafrex. It’s harder than it looks, but a Hadstrom sister doesn’t give up easily. They’re gonna have to make it work. Join the Hadstrom witches as they discover that learning to work together is less about the strength of their magic and more about what they’re willing to give up to get the job done.

8. Magic Reclaimed
Trust in the process, and everything will work out for the three Hadstrom witches. ​Yeah, sure. That’s how fairytales always go…

The curse is broken, the Gorafrex is free, but magic still needs fixing and time is running out. The girls and the Gorafrex have a long list of amends to make all around Austin. How hard can it be?

Harder than they realize… Things get dicey when the local magicals recognize the ethereal creature who’s been wreaking havoc for weeks. How do the Hadstrom sisters finally fix magic without making things worse?

Download Instructions:
8. Magic Reclaimed
(Banned Filehost) http://www.file-upload.com/mf1jaiwoqnau
https://mega4up.org/fuaugkxqvg1r

All
(Banned Filehost) http://www.file-upload.com/uc306083786p
https://mega4up.org/oq134ybwwbgy
Mar 12th, 2020, 3:29 pm

No longer active
Apr 8th, 2020, 2:21 pm
Added 6. Magic Underground
Apr 8th, 2020, 2:21 pm