Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Apr 8th, 2020, 3:01 pm
Dragon Guard Series by Debbie Cassidy (1-2)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 657 kb
Overview: Debbie Cassidy is a 39 year old multi-tasking ninja who lives in England, Bedfordshire, with her three kids and very supportive husband. Coffee and chocolate biscuits are her writing fuels of choice, and she is still working on getting that perfect tower of solitude built in her back garden.
Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy

ImageImage

1. Dragon Trial - The stories say that the dragons saved humanity, but all they left were ashes, cinder, and a new breed of human. Welcome to the Outlands, where nobody cares if you scream.
Rogue, Fighter, survivor. I have many roles, but my only purpose is to protect my loved ones and make a better life for them. It’ll take one more job to make my dream a reality.
But fate, the uncooperative bitch, stands ready to twist the knife.
Taken by Dragon bloods, the better-looking result of human and dragon unions, I’m caged and forced to fight in the arena for their amusement.
They want me to bleed, but I’ll be damned if I’ll kiss the sand for them
But there is more to the Arena’s purpose than meets the eye, and I’m beginning to believe that all the stories I’ve been told may be nothing more than fiction. With the help of a man with eyes like flame, and his arrogant, incorrigible brother, I may just survive to find out the truth.
The Bloods are close to executing an awful plan, and the only way to stop them is to escape. My family wait for me. My dream awaits, and freedom will be mine.

2. Dragon Rising - I thought the Outlands were as bad as things could get.
I was wrong.
A new mission, a new puzzle, and dangerous lands lie between me and the answers I need. Danger is my shadow, but Death isn't on my to do list, so it'll just have to wait.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/ph55uwo6gjzi
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/g580zn37hloc
Apr 8th, 2020, 3:01 pm