Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Apr 8th, 2020, 4:43 pm
2 Novels by Keith Steinbaum
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3MB | Retail
Overview: I grew up in Los Angeles and still live there today, so I certainly know the city well enough to make it the backdrop of my two novels, The Poe Consequence and You Say Goodbye. Having started as a poet during my high school years, I eventually branched out as a song lyricist with limited professional success until awareness that I wanted to write a story suddenly washed over me one day like a soft, encompassing waterfall. Working through the number of years and hundreds of hours necessitated by each story presented a tremendous challenge, but through the maze of difficulty came the rays of achievement. Whether readers of my books enjoy them or not, to borrow a sports analogy, I left it all out on the field.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-fi/Fantasy

Image Image

The Poe Consequence
In a section of Los Angeles near Dodger Stadium, two rival gangs rule the streets. For the Alvarado Street Diablos, it's been a year since the murder of one of their closest members at the hands of their sworn enemy, the North Rampart Lobos. A drive-by killing in his honor is planned, but things go wrong and an innocent bystander is the victim. Several hours later the one who pulled the trigger suffers a horrifying death caused by something never before seen in its uniqueness. Many more such cases follow, but all of them involving only these two gangs among the hundreds throughout the city. And each death occurs at the same time of day. The exact same time of day.

What can these two enemies do to survive against an unstoppable power intent on their mutual destruction? How is a gang-hating young boy's attempt to save the life of a gang member tied into preventing a loved one's soul from eternal darkness? What does a mysterious psychic's prophecy conveyed earlier in New Orleans have to do with all of this?

Exploring both the desolation and hope that define our emotions, The Poe Consequence integrates social and ethnic divisions through acts of fate and supernatural horror for the reader to observe and imagine.

You Say Goodbye (Mystery/Thriller)
After a temperamental meltdown on stage, Sean Hightower, a regretful and resentful "one-hit wonder" rock musician hoping for a comeback, returns to his girlfriend's condo seeking comfort from the woman he loves. But after letting himself in, he discovers her naked body on the bed, murdered from a bullet to the head.

When the police detective arrives and sees the two taped pieces of paper on the wall with the word, "hello," on one and "goodbye," on the other, he realizes that the renowned serial killer, The Beatles Song Murderer, has struck again. In the days that follow, he reaches another conclusion-the Beatles Song Murderer is probably somebody Sean knows. Now the detective needs Sean's help to find the killer.

Download Instructions:
https://dailyuploads.net/var40x7c5y1p
(Banned Filehost) http://www.file-upload.com/sbeckd88489x

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 8th, 2020, 4:43 pm

Thank you for supporting by downloading from the link without a blue arrow if possible
Oct 27th, 2020, 8:39 pm
add You Say Goodbye (Mystery/Thriller)
Oct 27th, 2020, 8:39 pm

Thank you for supporting by downloading from the link without a blue arrow if possible