Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Dec 3rd, 2020, 11:15 pm
Wolf Riders of Ninguix series by C.D. McMillon (#2-4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 682 KB
Overview: A nerd since the first time I played an arcade game. The progeny of a family a teachers trying his hardest to not follow in the family footsteps. I grew up reading and playing games mostly JRPGs with a strong emphasis on story. Originally I wanted to write comic books but I could never make that work. And after falling back into fanfiction decided to write my own original stories. And from there I ended up like any other wannabe writer. I write both Novels and Web Novels, while also striving to make YouTube videos. I keep myself busy and I'd like you to follow me on this journey as I try to fill the time in-between now and when I meet the grave.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image Image

2. Tribes of Jungala
Two years after the return of summer the land of Ninguix is enjoying a time of prosperity. However Lorcann is down in a rut, living his daily life as the Lord of Mulgrove. However when mysterious invisible invaders arrive the Wolf Riders learn of lands beyond their own. With knowledge of a monstrous threat coming from the North, Lor heads out alongside a new ally Estee to investigate. Headed towards the mysterious lands of Jungala, Lor learns more of the outside world and the threats that come from it and why his ancestors sealed themselves away.

3. Rebels of Perticia
Discovering the threat of the Dragons, Lor and his pack alongside their Jungalaian allies head out beyond their realm to learn more. Facing hardship and struggle in these barren unknown lands the group comes upon a familiar face and a rebel group battling aginst the power of the Dragons and their Riders. Joining forces begrudgingly with this group for survival the full scope of their opposition and the threat to their home is laid bare to them all as Lor comes to a difficult decision.

4. War of the Dragon Riders
Lor is captured held captive by the Dragon Riders as they continue their plans. Along his side is Oswald Offield a Dragon Rider given the inglorious task of watching over him. Captured and alone Lor decides to take in everything he can to help with the growing war effort. At the same time Osawld is growing suspicious of his superior and the state of the world in and of itself. As tensions grow in and around Dragon's Keep Lor and Oswald find themselves in the center of everything as the world itself seems to shake around them.

Download Instructions:
http://www.filedwon.info/wv2krg3py7ox
https://mega4up.org/tbj49a53i09t

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 3rd, 2020, 11:15 pm

No longer active