Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Sep 21st, 2021, 4:18 am
The Phoenix Conspiracy series by Richard L Sanders (books 6&7)
Requirements: ePUB reader 843 kB
Overview: I’m a 26 year old law student with a B.S. in Economics from the University of Utah. I grew up on Star Wars and Star Trek and all of that fun stuff. I’ve been writing stories since I was able to hold a pencil and have always loved escaping into books. In the real world I enjoy the beautiful outdoors (camping, hiking, climbing, swimming, all of that) and have recently gotten into skiing. I also love a good game of chess every now and then. I cite Orson Scott Card and J.K. Rowling as my primary influences, however there are others (Roddenberry, etc.) who’ve clearly influenced me and the list of those deserving credit is, I’m sure, far longer than I could possibly guess.
Genre: Fiction, Sci-Fi / Fantasy

Image Image

#6 - The Phoenix Reckoning
Blackmoth attempts to detonate an isotome weapon near Kalila’s embattled fleet. Raidan threatens harm upon Capital World if it will not surrender Caerwyn Martel. Calvin leads his people into Forbidden Space, from where no human has ever returned. Rain and Calvin strike up a romance, to Summers’s dismay, but it may prove too impractical. Tristan demands what was promised. Shen must make a choice and determine who he is, despite his strong feelings for Sarah. Nimoux remains injured. The Khans threaten Aleator One. And behind it all, the Dread Fleet’s campaign of death has begun its slaughter. Soon it will march against humanity, determined to end the species as part of the prophecy of the Final Reckoning.

#7 - The Phoenix Reckoning Part II: The Finale
Death. Destruction. Despair. These are the hallmarks of the Dread Fleet. It is an unstoppable force that, when summoned to do so, will scourge the galaxy in a Holy Reckoning, seeking to purify the many inhabitable worlds through a merciless outpouring of fire.

Calvin and his crew have a plan to stop this Reckoning once and for all, but their odds of success are slim. Meanwhile Queen Kalila stands against the mighty Dread Fleet with the all the strength of the war-torn and broken remains of the Empire. Alex, meanwhile, tries to manipulate his own people into joining the battle--knowing that once the Dread Fleet has eliminated humanity, it will be coming for the Rotham next. In this the finale to The Phoenix Conspiracy Series there is death, sacrifice, gloom, doom, despair, and tragedy ... all in the forlorn hope that somehow the heroes may prevail.

And, behind the curtains of it all, lurks a dark figure, whose many misdeeds have greatly contributed to the bleak circumstances that be, and whose fate must ultimately be determined by Calvin.

Download Instructions:
https://dropgalaxy.vip/t4qctpricg0o
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/jwngr504wpih

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 21st, 2021, 4:18 am

ImageImage