Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Aug 22nd, 2015, 4:38 am
Samantha Jamison series by Peggy A. Edelheit (#1-10)
Requirements: .ePUB or .MOBI reader, 5.2 MB
Overview: Author Peggy A. Edelheit says her main goal is to "entertain you with a laugh or two and to distract you for a few hours getting caught up in the intrigue & deception that keeps you guessing to the end". Her Samantha Jamison novels features a writer who ends up solving her own mysteries.
Genre: Mystery

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

The Puzzle (book #1)
Samantha Jamison, an author, revisits her husband’s past to solve the mystery surrounding his questionable death. She suddenly begins to have doubts. Was her marriage a façade? Plagued by constant questions and second-guessing herself, She digs deeper and becomes obsessed just like her husband. The question is who can she trust? Who killed him? But instead of stalking the killer, she's being stalked.

Without Any Warning (book #2)
Why did my friend disappear, and then a few years later mysteriously reappear on my doorstep? As an author, all I want to do is rent a house on the beach in Ocean City, New Jersey to write my next novel in peace and quiet. Unable to resist digging deeper, I am thrown into another web of intrigue, lies and cover-ups, involving two things from my past; one I thought I had closed the book on, and another whose book is mysteriously left open; two mysteries that I shockingly find are somehow connected. Without any warning, I am left to figure out why my storyline turns deadly with me caught in the crosshairs.

86 Avenue du Goulet (book #3)
In between writing novels, all I wanted to do was visit a friend, enjoy the sun, the Mediterranean and the French Riviera. Now I ask you, what could possibly be more exciting than that? Think again. She insisted I come sooner to help her and would explain why upon my arrival. I agreed, but my vacation quickly became ensnared in a maze of misdirection, lies, digging up a history of buried secrets and intrigue.

A Lethal Time (book #4)
I was beginning to question a lot, including my sanity for trying to find something I didn’t know anyone would steal in the first place. How did I end up in another complicated mystery involving a motorcycle rally, horses, a hidden collection, antique books, unexpected alliances, extortion, and threats upon my life? And how did I become a target? It was “A Lethal Time” and my time was running out. What secrets were they all afraid of me discovering?

Mouth Of The Rat (book #5)
My name is Samantha. I’m a novelist who seems to fall into unusual mysteries and ends up becoming part of and writing about them. It has made me semi-famous for stirring up and getting into trouble. This one almost got away from me because I had about a week to solve it and began to think the unthinkable; maybe this one really was unsolvable. It involved a murder, drugs, an ex-wife, an antique car collection, and the FBI. More was going on than met the eye. I found that out the hard way.

Death Knell In The Alps (book #6)
Why did Clay invite my crew and me on an expense-free skiing trip to the Swiss Alps? Suspicion kicked in when this unusual invite turned to intrigue with a creepy in-your-face message that was left hanging in my shower. Like many times before, it’s usually the why that always drew me in. This would be no ordinary vacation. What was next?

No Hope In New Hope (book #7)
This romantic rendezvous to New Hope was too convenient. We’re staying with who? No B&B? So in spite of one cagey, fine-looking gumshoe and this unexpected invite from friends of his, I’m skeptical. Of course, I’m suspicious of just about everything to begin with: hence the mystery novelist in me constantly stumbling into situations that didn’t necessarily serve my best interests. Would this be one of those occasions?

The Lush Life (book #8)
After selling their art gallery to someone else, Clay’s friends, Alicia and Chris Worth, decided to take their postponed trip to Europe for a month to collect some personal art. Clay promised them I’d housesit for them while he took on another case. They were offering me a cash bonus and their lush life. The question is would I survive it?

Too Close for Comfort (book #9)
Why send me my own ransom note? I haven't been kidnapped yet! I partner with Tony, a connected guy from New Jersey. My past follows me to the present with unexpected surprises involving buried secrets, a journal, and possible lethal consequences.

Saving Sindia (book #10)
Unraveling secrets & a (true) unsolved mystery lure Sam into a dangerous web of deceit. Samantha gets drawn in by a handsome stranger, a mysterious young woman, a ship's historical mystery, two unsolved deaths, and buried treasure, while writing about her own personal history growing up and how it shaped her into who she is today.

Download Instructions:
Books 1-8
http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/3nyF3wGN/file.html
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/4ADBPNAaARK3a

Books 9-10
http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/f4QAvb5y/file.html
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/8NdB4RQ4pWQBW
Aug 22nd, 2015, 4:38 am

PM me if all links are down in my topics and you need a refresh.
Please don't forget to click "Thank You" on your way out.
Support authors - if you like it, buy it.
Aug 23rd, 2015, 6:04 pm
Aded book #1, "The Puzzle".
Aug 23rd, 2015, 6:04 pm

Dec 19th, 2016, 2:53 am
Added the following books:
#9 Too Close for Comfort
#10 Saving Sindia
Dec 19th, 2016, 2:53 am