Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Aug 19th, 2019, 2:30 pm
Fiona Fleming Series (4.5 & 13) by Patti Larsen
Requirements: .ePUB, .MOBI/.AZW reader, 1.7MB | Retail
Overview: Patti Larsen is a USA Today bestselling, international multiple award-winning writer with a passion for the voices in her head. Now with over 190 titles (and counting!) in happy publication, she lives in beautiful Prince Edward Island, Canada, with her plethora of pets.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Image Image

#4.5 - Deck the Halls and Murder
A cozy kind of Christmas

The annual Christmas parade and tree lighting is interrupted when a corpse—rather than Santa—takes center stage. With her father's investigation into the original crime under question, Fee pursues the truth while trying to hang onto her holiday spirit without spoiling her chances at a date with Sheriff Crew Turner.

#13 - Pirate Gold and Murder
A swashbuckling kind of life

I could honestly say there was nothing more incredible than opening my eyes to find a pair of gorgeous blue ones staring right back at me. I'd been enjoying this particular view for the last six months, with many, many more mornings to come. The rest of our lives together, to be exact, minus a few the delicious man I'd married was out of town.

How lucky could I possibly get?

Happily married and ready for the truth, Fee and Crew go on an official search to find out if Reading's hoard actually exists. But treasure hunting takes a nasty turn when one of the dive team searching for gold goes belly up. To make matters worse, a second death adds to Fee's body count, leaving her juggling two murders and more mysteries than even a Fleming knows what to do with.

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/k5ubnxa1x0k4
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/c4nw0owt6kfm
Aug 19th, 2019, 2:30 pm

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post preferably when both links no longer work.

You must use the button and not a private message.
Jun 21st, 2023, 2:07 pm
Added: Book #4.5 - Deck the Halls and Murder
Jun 21st, 2023, 2:07 pm

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post preferably when both links no longer work.

You must use the button and not a private message.