Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Jan 30th, 2020, 4:19 pm
5 Books by Lorna Dounaeva
Requirements: epub reader, 1 Mb
Overview: Lorna Dounaeva is a quirky British crime writer who once challenged a flamenco troupe to a dance-off. She is a politics graduate and worked for the Home Office for a number of years. Her influences include Single White Female and American Psycho. She has three young children who keep her busy wiping food off the ceiling and removing mints from USB sockets.
Genre: Mystery/Thriller

ImageImageImageImageImage

The Girl In the Woods - She finally had the family she had always wanted, so why did she feel as though someone had stepped on her grave?
Suzannah and Noel are desperate for a child so when they get the chance to adopt a young girl called Orchid, they jump at the chance. They have been warned that it will take time for Orchid to settle into their family, but the problems they encounter seem out of the ordinary. Rooms are flooded, mirrors are smashed and Orchid owns up to none of it. Then things take a sinister turn and Suzannah becomes truly frightened. Who is this child they have let into their lives and will they ever be able to tame her?

The Wrong Twin - Best friends forever…
When her marriage breaks down, Mel returns from Australia to the UK and moves into the family home with her twin, Abbie.
Mel just needs some space so she can recover from a painful separation and get ready to begin a new phase in her life. But something isn’t right… The twins have always been close, but Abbie seems like a different person. She used to be outgoing and gregarious, now she’s sullen and hostile.
Even worse, a sinister man Mel has never seen before is following her. She doesn’t know what he wants, but she’s pretty sure it’s nothing good.
And Mel is right to be worried. As she is inexorably pulled into a vortex of unimaginable terror, she discovers the horrifying truth about Abbie’s secret life… And the terrible price that has to be paid – by the wrong twin.

The Perfect Family - Victoria has the perfect life. And she’ll do whatever it takes to keep it.
For Victoria, image is everything. And on the surface, she has it all - a big house, a successful husband and two beautiful children.
But behind the scenes, things are very different. Because Victoria and her husband have a dark secret and she lives in terror of it being discovered, of her perfect facade being shattered forever.
Under massive stress, but still desperately trying to keep up appearances, this is a family that is falling apart.
Husband Kit is unable to work. Teenage daughter Anna grows ever more rebellious. And nine-year-old Joey seems increasingly different from other kids.
Victoria realises she has to act now or she will lose everything. And that’s when she has to ask herself - how far is she willing to go, how much is she willing to do, to preserve her perfect family?
The answer is beyond shocking and will plunge them all into a nightmare from which they may never wake.

The Wife's Mistake - The hand-delivered note trembles between my fingers and my blood runs cold at the words staring back – you don’t deserve this life. Everything I’ve always dreamed of is finally within reach. How long do I have until my past catches up with me?
From inside our new perfect house, I watch the pool water ripple under the raindrops. Despite how calm it is outside, my heart pounds as I think about that terrible message and what it means for my marriage.
I never expected that one day I’d be sipping coffee in our handcrafted marble kitchen but, despite our good fortune, my husband is more distant than ever. With Hayden absent once again, I’m left to ask: what exactly is my husband hiding and is the note related?
I spend all night tossing and turning, with my heart racing in my chest. Looking out into the darkness, I swear I see movement beyond the garden hedges. I try to shake my fears away; I must be imagining things. That’s what Hayden would say.
I can’t ignore the feeling in the pit of my stomach – what if the person outside isn’t looking for Hayden, and instead, they’re looking for me? I’m paralysed by fear. It’s only a matter of time until I’ll have to confront my past. Hayden may have secrets, but so do I – my husband has no idea what I did all those years ago.
I know what I need to do to protect my perfect new life, and those around me don’t know how far I’m willing to go…

The Perfect Housemate - You let her in. You shouldn’t have…
I was so nervous about someone new joining our house share; after everything that happened with my parents, my friends are like my family. Our imperfect but well-loved house is the only place where I can be myself. But when Poppy knocks on our door, blonde hair, wide eyes and a friendly smile, we all agree she’s a perfect fit. I just wish I could shake the feeling that I’ve seen her before…
At first, everything runs smoothly. But one day, Poppy arrives home with my housemates in tow. She says she ‘forgot’ to invite me to the movie. My stomach drops. As she sidles up to my friends, I’m gripped by a familiar panic. If Poppy is from my past, will she turn my friends against me? Will she tell them the secret I’ve so carefully buried?
I feel like Poppy’s watching my every move. My home used to be the place where I felt most comfortable. But as she places a delicious home-cooked meal in front of me, I don’t even feel safe eating here.
I have to find out who she really is, and what she wants.
And when I do, will she realise too late which one of us is truly dangerous?

Download Instructions:
first 3
https://www.up-4ever.com/8acuw4069wfw
https://devuploads.com/n8bg4qh7sl5b

The Wife's Mistake
https://www.up-4ever.net/lkth5hkuv6h0
https://devuploads.com/60j47r1own1h

The Perfect Housemate
https://upfiles.com/glTZj3Rd
https://devuploads.com/pbwf2n485p90
Jan 30th, 2020, 4:19 pm
Apr 23rd, 2022, 3:20 pm