Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Apr 3rd, 2020, 1:02 am
Secrets of Sanctuary Cozy Mysteries series by Tara Meyers (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 820 KB
Overview: At nineteen, I was recruited into a secret government program, where my memory was erased .. wait -- that's the outline for a potential book. Sorry, my real biography isn't quite as interesting, but I'll give it a shot! I live in the Pacific Northwest, and when I'm not writing, I'm out beach combing with my dogs for sea glass, or hiking in the rugged Cascade Mountains. It's the perfect backdrop to fuel my creative genius. *rubs hands together evilly* You'll find all my adult romantic suspense and cozy mysteries here, and on my OTHER profile (secret identity ;)) Tara Ellis, I keep my middle grade and young adult books. Check them out, You might like those, too!
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Image Image Image

1. You Can Lead a Horse to Murder
There's a killer in Sanctuary, and the prime suspect is a horse!

Spirited Ember Burns is led back home to open her own veterinary practice, and her first client lands her in the middle of a murder mystery. When the evidence points to the horse as the cause of death, she vows to protect him.

But horses don't talk and neither do the dead, so Ember has to rely on her intelligence and instinct to get to the truth. A truth buried under layers of small-town secrets. Some that are big enough to get you killed.

Battling a reluctant Sheriff and pushy Mayor, Ember struggles to get her business off the ground while digging deeper. Why would anyone want to kill the local farrier? And who was plotting to stop her? As the town gears up for its centennial celebration, Ember is led from local ranches to the surrounding mountains in her quest. Can she unveil the true culprit before they get away with murder?

2. Man's Best Alibi
Something strange is happening in the mountains of Sanctuary.

Veterinarian Ember Burns makes a grisly discovery and it leads authorities to the body of a man in the woods above her home. Although the circumstances are suspicious, the only witness is her dog and the death's ruled a suicide.

But things aren't that simple. When Ember looks into the man's local connections, it creates more questions than answers. Including the source of an unusual rock, and what he was really doing in the mountains.

As a mysterious illness sickens the local animals, Ember's battle to save them leads to a startling discovery. She races to prove both the cause of the animals' symptoms and how the man died, but will it be too late?

3. Cat's Got Your Arsenic
Water and ravines run deep in Sanctuary -- so do the secrets.

When a traveling salesman dies under suspicious circumstances, the implications span decades of hidden truths. Veterinarian Ember Burns is no stranger to the long shadows of the small mountain town. But as winter settles into the rugged terrain, and a veil of snow descends, ghosts from the past begin to surface.

As old friends, foes, and lovers collide in a bid to discover who's been keeping the biggest secret of all, will Ember solve the mystery of disappearing animals? Or will she find herself in the path of a killer with a personal agenda?

Download Instructions:
http://www.filedwon.info/5zkzov3nd7sy
https://uploadrar.com/taxldc5dwn07
Apr 3rd, 2020, 1:02 am

No longer active