Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Jul 22nd, 2020, 3:48 pm
The Tremayne Mysteries Series by Merryn Allingham (2-4)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1 mb
Overview: I’ve always had a desire to write but there never seemed time to do more than dabble with the occasional short story. And my day job ensured that I never lost the critical voice in my head telling me that I really shouldn’t bother. But gradually the voice started growing fainter and at the same time the idea that I might actually write a whole book began to take hold. My cats – two stunning cream and lilac shorthairs – gave their approval, since it meant my spending a good deal more time at home with them!
Genre: Mystery/Thriller

ImageImageImage

2. Venetian Vendetta - A terrible accident—or the murder of someone keeping dangerous secrets?
While watching the opera at La Fenice, Nancy Tremayne is shocked to see a woman fall to her death. But was it really an accident?
Newlywed Nancy is accompanying her husband, Leo, on a work trip to Venice. As she explores Italy’s beautiful city on the water, she finds herself compelled to uncover the mystery of the woman’s death, reluctantly helped by Leo’s assistant, Archie. Together they discover a Venice as sinister as it is beautiful.
Plunging more and more deeply into the city’s secrets, Nancy realises she may be forced to make a choice—the truth or her life?

3. Caribbean Evil - When Paradise isn’t quite what it seems …
Nancy Tremayne has landed the job of her dreams in London. But this is 1955 and her husband, Leo, an art expert, has a project in the Caribbean and expects her to travel with him.
Reluctantly, she packs her suitcase for Malfuego, but almost as soon as she arrives on the island, witnesses a brutal attack on a defenceless young man. And there is worse to come.
Much worse.
When a murder occurs, Nancy is asked for help and, along with her husband’s assistant, Archie, discovers the very darkest side of the island. Together, they are forced to confront a terrifying situation —and, at the same time, find their lives have become dangerously entangled. After Malfuego, their worlds will never be the same again.

4. Cornish Requiem - An idyllic Cornish village—but revenge is in the air and death is always close
Nancy Tremayne has never felt welcome at Penleven, her husband’s family home. But when Leo’s father falls ill, she is forced to make a rare visit to Port Madron, a sleepy Cornish fishing village where nothing much happens. Or so it seems.
It’s not long, though, before Nancy becomes convinced that below the calm surface something truly evil is going on. Her father-in-law’s heart attack isn’t simply bad luck. His friend’s death isn’t really accidental. And the threatening letters… are they being sent by a resentful villager to create fear or are the men pushing to buy the Tremayne tin mine, behind the bubbling unrest?
With the help of Archie, Leo’s assistant, Nancy gradually finds the answers she’s looking for, but not before they face the most dangerous situation of their lives. Together, they uncover a plot of horrific revenge, while becoming more and more deeply entangled in a forbidden love.

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/iu675j3zh2mg
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/ef6dz1v7hzmp
Jul 22nd, 2020, 3:48 pm
Jan 27th, 2021, 3:22 pm
ADDED
4. Cornish Requiem
Jan 27th, 2021, 3:22 pm