Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
May 7th, 2021, 6:53 am
Sedona Law series by Dave Daren (#4-6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 MB
Overview: I'm a semi-retired tax and patent attorney writing under a nom de plume. I enjoy reading legal thrillers, but found the lack of sound legal practices and entertaining writing discouraging. Most cases never go to trial and the steps to reaching a settlement are often too boring for a fictional novel. I'll try to keep the legal steps in my novels as close to "real" as is possible while also making the stories fun and pulpy.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Image Image Image

Sedona Law 4
When a polyamorous avante garde dance troupe leader leader is stabbed to death, all signs point to one of the dancers, and local ace attorney Henry Irving decides to take her case. When Henry and his team investigate closer, what started as a simple plea bargain case will turn into a murder mystery that involves everyone from a radical feminist protest group all the way to the biggest media mogul in Arizona. It might just be the case big enough to shake the small town of Sedona to its foundations.

Sedona Law 5
Cinema is the lifeblood of Sedona, Arizona, but when an infamous movie mogul is found murdered, real blood will put this small town to the test. Hotshot attorney Henry Irving and his small firm will have their work cut out for them defending an eccentric client accused of the crime, but as they quickly discover, he is far from the only person in town with a motive. Henry will have to find the real killer to exonerate his client, but what if the real killer finds him first?

Sedona Law 6
What do a dead musician and an international ivory smuggling ring have in common? Normally, nothing. But in the small town of picturesque Sedona, Arizona everything is connected, and up and coming attorney Henry Irving, his beautiful partner and fiancee Vicki Park, and their ragtag band of local misfit friends are going to find out and bring justice to an innocent woman.

Download Instructions:
https://mega4up.org/2kiihyg5d346
https://uploadrar.com/cimvkzigp0dq

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 7th, 2021, 6:53 am

No longer active