Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Apr 17th, 2013, 2:55 pm
I Hunt Killers series by Barry Lyga
Requirements: .ePUB Reader 1.2 MB
Overview: Barry Lyga is the author of several acclaimed young adult novels, including The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl. He now knows way too much about how to dispose of a human body. Barry lives and writes in New York City. His website is http://www.barrylyga.com.
Genre: Mystery, Thriller, Suspense

ImageImageImageImage

Lucky Day (#.20): This is the story of the small town sheriff who captured one of the world's most ruthless and cunning murderers. A prequel to the New York Times bestselling thriller, I Hunt Killers.
It all started with Dead Girl #1 and Dead Girl #2, the first killings in the sleepy town of Lobo's Nod in decades. Two murders: just a coincidence, or something more sinister? One thing's for sure--it was definitely inconvenient in a year when Sheriff G. William Tanner, a mourning widower, had to run for reelection.
With a trail gone cold, it's only luck that links the murders to the most notorious serial killer in memory. And in a town like Lobo's Nod, the killer must be someone Tanner already knows....

I Hunt Killers (#1): What if the world's worst serial killer...was your dad?

Jasper (Jazz) Dent is a likable teenager. A charmer, one might say.

But he's also the son of the world's most infamous serial killer, and for Dear Old Dad, Take Your Son to Work Day was year-round. Jazz has witnessed crime scenes the way cops wish they could--from the criminal's point of view.

And now bodies are piling up in Lobo's Nod.

In an effort to clear his name, Jazz joins the police in a hunt for a new serial killer. But Jazz has a secret--could he be more like his father than anyone knows?

Game (#2): Billy grinned. "Oh, New York," he whispered. "We're gonna have so much fun.

I Hunt Killers introduced the world to Jazz, the son of history's most infamous serial killer, Billy Dent.

In an effort to prove murder didn't run in the family, Jazz teamed with the police in the small town of Lobo's Nod to solve a deadly case. And now, when a determined New York City detective comes knocking on Jazz's door asking for help, he can't say no. The Hat-Dog Killer has the Big Apple--and its police force--running scared. So Jazz and his girlfriend, Connie, hop on a plane to the big city and get swept up in a killer's murderous game.

Both the stakes and the body count are higher in this suspenseful and unstoppable sequel from acclaimed author Barry Lyga.

Blood of My Blood (#3): Jazz Dent has been shot and left to die in New York City. His girlfriend Connie is in the clutches of Jazz's serial killer father, Billy. And his best friend Howie is bleeding to death on the floor of Jazz's own home in tiny Lobo's Nod. Somehow, these three must rise above the horrors their lives have become and find a way to come together in pursuit of Billy. But then Jazz crosses a line he's never crossed before, and soon the entire country is wondering: "Like father, like son?" Who is the true monster?

The chase is on, and beyond Billy there lurks something much, much worse. Prepare to meet...the Crow King.

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/mpzh8nydl36o

Mirror:
https://mega4upload.com/oi1pabxi15pp
Apr 17th, 2013, 2:55 pm

Check ALL links before sending me a ReUPLOAD request.
Sep 9th, 2014, 5:49 am
Added "Blood of My Blood"
Sep 9th, 2014, 5:49 am

Mar 10th, 2021, 6:05 am
Added "Lucky Day (#.20)"
Mar 10th, 2021, 6:05 am