From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Mar 14th, 2021, 4:10 pm
Presidential Vampire Series by Holly Hook [1-3]
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 3.5 MB
Overview: Holly Hook is the author of the Destroyers Series, which consists of five young adult books about teens who are walking disasters...literally. She is also the author of the Rita Morse series, a young adult fantasy series still in progress, and After These Messages, a short ya comedy.
Genre: Young Adult

ImageImageImage

1. First Sun - It was not my plan to fall in love with a member of the bloodsucking elite, least of all the President's son.
Neither was going to Washington D.C. to stop my home from being razed to the ground, but being homeless would wreck my college plans. We pay our blood taxes, but the vamps always take more. Welp. Time to face my fear of politics.
It was supposed to be simple. Make my case and go home. But my temper got the best of me and now I’m on a young activists' panel, surrounded by entitled, immortal politicians.
Among them? Jeremy Haywood, the insufferable son of the President. Can this get any worse?
Of course it can. The vampires have a plan for me and the other activists. I'm on trial.
If I leave, I'll forfeit the lives of my family.
Now there's only one possible escape. Jeremy. He just might help me survive what's coming, but I have to trust him and dive even deeper into the vampires' dangerous world. And I might pay with my blood.
But that part is easy compared to the battle taking place in my heart.

2. Blood and Taxes - Still trapped in Washington D. C, the city of the vampires, I've found that only three things are certain:
I've survived the first trial.
I'm still claimed by Jeremy.
And every vampire in the city is watching me.
Being claimed by the President's son might have spared my life, but I've got more problems. Now is the time for the vampires to choose their heirs from among the survivors of the Young Activists' Panel. Worse, my temper and connection to Jeremy will attract every power hungry politician.
If I can't escape, I'll become what I hate, and neither me nor Jeremy wants that. But Jeremy has a trick up his sleeve: a secret group bent on stopping the vampires' cruel rule.
But the thing is, they won't help me for free. They need fighters. They need me. Apparently, I could make all the difference.
Only, I can't be what they want me to be. When the most sadistic vamp of them all sets his sights on me and Jeremy seems to be holding something back, I've got to escape yesterday.
But the decision may not be as easy as I thought, and the consequences could last forever.

3. Fate of the Union - I've been trapped in D.C for a few months, and the vamps have torn my life apart. Now I'm consumed by three thoughts: This city has taken almost everything from me. I've been forced to betray myself, and everyone else.I'm taking my revenge, no matter what it takes. After a devastating turn of events that is partially my fault, the Diamonds are back to where they started: nowhere and hiding from the cruel government they want to change. Things are still tense between me and Jeremy, and I've got zero chance of going back to my old life now. They've taken that from me. And now all that's left is my desire for revenge. Not just for me, but for everyone I've been forced to hurt. I must get close to Senator Goodman, and destroy him, and this whole system, from the inside. Jeremy and I will get our payback, together, if we can figure out how to have a real relationship. But it won't be easy. Goodman holds his secrets and weaknesses close, and he's everything I ever tried to escape. And at any time, he could destroy what little of me is left. And worse? It turns out that Goodman is more evil than I imagined, and his plans could usher in an era of real darkness. This is bigger than just revenge. The fate of the country rests on my shoulders.

Download Instructions:
1-3
https://up-load.io/y75wd3eze9t8
https://uploadrar.com/2p93zuvr7zmx

3. Fate of the Union
https://uploadrar.com/26qqmxym8hu0
https://up-load.io/prhqvdtystyk

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 14th, 2021, 4:10 pm
May 14th, 2021, 3:41 pm
ADDED
2. Blood and Taxes