From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Jan 3rd, 2017, 10:48 am
2 Books by Nicola Pierce
Requirements: EPUB/MOBI Reader, 3 MB
Overview: Tallaght-born Nicola Pierce lives in Drogheda, Ireland. Following her many successful ghostwritten books for adults, Nicola published her first book for children, Spirit of the Titanic. The book received rave reviews, and ran to five printings within its first twelve months. City of Fate is her second book for children and transports the reader deep into the Russian city of Stalingrad during World War II.
Genre: Children

ImageImage

Spirit of the Titanic
Fifteen-year-old Samuel plunges to his death while building his beloved Titanic. Now as the greatest ship the world has ever seen crosses the Atlantic Ocean, Samuel finds himself on board – as a ghost. His spirit roams the ship, from the glamour of first class to the party atmosphere of third class. Sam shares the excitement of Jim, Isobel and their children - on their way to a new life in America. Disaster strikes when Titanic hits an iceberg. As Titanic sinks to her icy grave, Jim and his family are trapped behind locked gates ... Can Samuel's spirit reach out to save them?

Kings of the Boyne
Two kings, Three young soldiers. One battle to end all battles.
Eager to prove his courage and defend his family honour, young Irish noble Gerald O'Connor rides his warhorse Troy north in King James’s cavalry.
Brothers Robert and Daniel Sherrard march south from the once-besieged city of Derry with King William’s army.
The chosen field of battle – the Boyne – lies waiting, where victory will decide who rules the lands of England, and of Ireland.
And the fighting will decide who survives the deadly game of war.

Download Instructions:
Uploaded

Mirror:
Filescdn
Hulkload
Jan 3rd, 2017, 10:48 am

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before