From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Feb 4th, 2017, 8:29 pm
Alvin Ho series by Lenore Look (Books 1-6)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 56MB
Overview: I first began making picture books in kindergarten because my other career option at the time was stealing. But a life of crime requires practice and patience, neither of which I had, so I settled into industry, making what I coveted but what my parents could not afford to buy: beautiful books like the ones my teacher read to us in school.
Genre: Children | Middle Grade | Realistic Fiction

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Allergic to Girls, School, and Other Scary Things (2008) - ALVIN HO IS an Asian American second grader who is afraid of everything - elevators, tunnels, girls, and, most of all, school. He's so afraid of school that, while he's there, he never, ever, says a word. But at home he's a very loud superhero named Firecracker Man, a brother to Calvin and Anibelly, and a gentleman-in-training, so he can be just like his dad.

2. Allergic to Camping, Hiking, and Other Natural Disasters (2009) - Alvin Ho is back, and this time he's facing his biggest fear: The Great Outdoors.
Alvin Ho is back and his worst fear has come true: he has to go camping. What will he do exposed in the wilderness with bears and darkness and . . . pit toilets? Luckily, he's got his night-vision goggles and water purifying tablets and super-duper heavy-duty flashlight to keep him safe. And he's got his dad, too.
Lenore Look's touching, drop-dead-funny chapter book about an Asian-American second grader - with illustrations by New York Times bestselling illustrator LeUyen Pham - is perfect for beginning and reluctant readers alike, and has tons of boy appeal.

3. Allergic to Birthday Parties,Science Projects, and Other Man-made Catastrophes (2010) - Here's the third hilarious chapter book in the series about Alvin Ho, a boy who's afraid of everything. For example, what could possibly be so scary about a birthday party? Let Alvin explain:
You might be dressed for bowling . . . but everyone else is dressed for swimming.
You could get mistaken for the piñata.
You could eat too much cake.
You could throw up.
So when Alvin receives an invitation to a party - a girl's party - how will he ever survive?

4. Allergic to Dead Bodies, Funerals, and Other Fatal Circumstances (2011) - Alvin, an Asian American second grader who's afraid of everything, is facing something truly scary: the idea that someone he loves might die. When Alvin's GungGung loses his best friend, Alvin (gulp) volunteers to go with him to the funeral.
From Lenore Look and New York Times bestselling illustrator LeUyen Pham comes a drop-dead-funny and touching series with a truly unforgettable character.

5. Allergic to Babies, Burglars, and Other Bumps in the Night (2013) - Alvin, an Asian American second grader who's afraid of everything, has started to notice his mother getting bigger . . . and bigger. Alvin's sure it's all the mochi cakes she's been eating, but it turns out she's pregnant! There are lots of scary things about babies, as everybody knows. There's learning CPR for the newborn and changing diapers (no way). But the scariest thing of all is the fact that the baby could be a GIRL. As a result of the stress, Alvin puts on a few pounds and - in one hilarious misunderstanding - worries that he might actually be pregnant, too!

6. Allergic to the Great Wall, the Forbidden Palace, and Other Tourist Attractions (2014) - Alvin, an Asian American second grader who's afraid of everything, is taking his fears to a whole new level - or should we say, continent. On a trip to introduce brand-new baby Ho to relatives in China, Alvin's anxiety is at fever pitch. First there's the harrowing 16-hour plane ride; then there's a whole slew of cultural differences to contend with: eating lunch food for breakfast, kung fu lessons, and acupuncture treatment (yikes!). Not to mention the crowds that make it easy for a small boy to get lost.

Download Instructions:
DailyUploads
Mirror:
Uploaded.net
Zippyshare
DropApk
Mirrored.to

Links updated:
8/28/2020
Feb 4th, 2017, 8:29 pm

Please try ALL links, before using the reupload button :wave: