From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Feb 22nd, 2017, 12:11 am
Fable: The Balverine Order, Fable: Blood Ties, Fable: Reaver, Fable: Jack of Blades, and Fable: Theresa by Peter David
Requirements: any EPUB reader, 514KB,1.87MB,3.27MB, 3.28MB
Overview: This is a collection of Five Fable novels. "Fable: Reaver", "Fable: Jack of Blades" and "Fable: Theresa" are short stories that were released alongside the XBLA game"Fable Heroes"in 2012, while"Fable: The Balverine Order" is a much meatier book that was released in 2010 and takes place between Fable 2 and 3 and "Fable: Blood Ties" was released in 2011 and takes place after the third game.
Genre: Fiction, Novel, Fantasy, Gaming

Fable: Blood Ties
When they write down the histories of Albion, the name of Ben Finn will be remembered in honor. But at present, I'm feeling a bit of wanderlust-and I'm on the move again. I had to leave the beautiful Page behind, unfortunately. So, instead of a brave woman at my side, I've acquired a troublesome toadstool of a gnome who will neither leave me alone nor shut his insolent mouth.
Not that verbal barbs can hurt me-they're nothing compared to the foe that is assaulting the walled city of Blackholm. A mysterious warlord has been slowly devouring the surrounding lands, and Blackholm is putting up a fight. What better place for a drifting warrior to make his way and earn his pay?
But a darkness that no mortal can withstand is about to be unleashed. And it holds a secret that is bound with my very blood...

Fable: The Balverine Order
The days of magic and adventure are fading away, giving way to the age of industry and science. As the aged last Hero sits upon the throne of Albion, two friends-the privileged Thomas and his loyal servant, John- set out for the East in search of a legendary beast: the vicious, rarely-seen balverine. But their desire for adventure may be their ultimate undoing-because their quarry has just found them...

Fable: Reaver
Captain Dread has made a deal with the port cities: They pay him for protection, and he doesn’t raid them. It’s a neat and tidy arrangement, all agree, except for one man, Reaver, the daring outlaw blessed with eternal youth, who refuses to cede his hometown of Bloodstone. After Reaver sends back one too many heads in a duffel bag, Dread decides to take matters into his own hands. To his surprise, Reaver surrenders willingly. But Dread’s new prisoner is no coward. It’s all part of Reaver’s unbelievably bold—and bloody—plan, which ultimately pits pirate against pirate in an explosive showdown that will live forever in the legendary world of Fable.

Fable: Jack of Blades
Finally, the people of Albion are safe. Jack of Blades, the supernatural terror, has been slayed . . . or at least, that’s what they’ve been told. But the residents of Oddwood know that Jack is alive and well. Leading a small force of mercenaries, Jack has enslaved the townsfolk and is enjoying a life of luxury—until an unassuming young man arrives on the scene, inadvertently thwarting Jack at every step. Living up to his merciless reputation, Jack of Blades decides upon a suitable punishment: throwing the newcomer into a cage with a flesh-eating Balverine. Little does Jack realize that he’s dealing with a wild card—and a shocking twist to the Fable saga.

Fable: Theresa
In a small village, an innocent girl is tormented by disturbing hallucinations and violent headaches. Like Theresa, the girl is a seer, but one whose powers will lead to madness and death. Theresa has seen the girl’s fate in a shocking vision. Refusing to accept what appears to be certain, Theresa resolves to find the mythical cure for second sight. But she needs help. Unfortunately, in a town where heroes are few and far between, Theresa is left with Elijah Stane, a drunken wretch up for one last great adventure. On a journey rife with peril, Fable’s most powerful seer discovers that altering fate is no easy task. And the choices Theresa must make will haunt her . . . perhaps to the grave.

Download Instructions:
https://userscloud.com/2lp44ekano4w
Feb 22nd, 2017, 12:11 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT,AND CAN AFFORD IT, BUY IT.
Feb 23rd, 2017, 2:03 pm
added Fable: Jack Of Blades
Feb 23rd, 2017, 2:03 pm

Mar 3rd, 2017, 6:54 pm
added Fable: Theresa
Mar 3rd, 2017, 6:54 pm

Mar 5th, 2017, 2:40 pm
added Fable: Reaver. Now every single novel ever made based on my beloved Fable series is available here on Mobilism. Hope you enjoy it guys :)
Mar 5th, 2017, 2:40 pm

May 25th, 2019, 8:02 pm
added Fable: Blood Ties (and updated the links :). hopefully we see a new Fable at E3 like the rumors say, as i REALLY miss the series :)

Edit: F*** them for not showing anything about Fable! damn man. now i am almost certain it will be scarlet exclusive to boot, so i wont get to play it until a long time after it releases even :'(.
May 25th, 2019, 8:02 pm