From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Mar 28th, 2017, 1:51 am
Freddy Tangles Series (1-2) by Jack Brand
Requirements: epub Reader 18.5MB
Overview: Jack wrote his first novel while living on an island and caring for his two young children. The novel turned out to be terrible, but he can at least say that the kids turned out all right.
Genre: Children, Fiction

Image Image

01. Champ or Chicken: Would you rather be a girl who a stupid boy thinks is a boy even though she is actually a girl, or a girl who a stupid boy thinks is a girl and actually is a girl?
Freddy knows what he'd rather be - anywhere but in front of Tabby. He's said the wrong thing and now he's not only hurt her feelings, but he might be uninvited to her awesome birthday party. It's going to be in a park with a jumping castle and a mechanical bull.
Then Hugo, the new kid at school, tells everyone that Freddy is boring. It's the last straw.
Yeah, well you pick your nose!
So now Freddy's in trouble with everyone.
Freddy will have to do something spectacular to win back his friends. He might be scared of heights, phobic about spiders and have nightmares about being naked in public, but he's not frightened of a mechanical bull. And he's got just the right costumer.
What could possibly go wrong?

02. Legend or Loser: What would you rather do, tell Sid he smells or tell Principal Brody he smells?
That's easy. I would tell Mr Brody.
No one is scarier than the bully Sid Malone, and now he's coming to get Freddy. Luckily, Freddy's got a plan. Laser beam eyes. If he stares at a white wall for long enough and wants it bad enough, his eyes will start to shoot laser beams. On second thoughts, he might need a back-up plan!
Freddy's friends are in danger too. But what can Freddy do when he's even afraid of his little sister? (Well to be fair, she is totally evil!) He has to find a way to rescue them all from Sid. Only one thing is for sure - it's going to hurt.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/cpb1j17jhah1
(Closed Filehost) http://uploads.to/51sbn4jykb7i
Mar 28th, 2017, 1:51 am

98% of my current uploads are retail.