From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Oct 29th, 2018, 4:28 am
Journey Through Time series by Geronimo Stilton (Books 1-7)
Requirements: AZW3/ePUB/CBR Reader, 125MB, 105MB, 110MB, 124MB, 115MB, 73MB, 133MB
Overview: I, Geronimo Stilton, never expected to set paw inside a time machine. But when Professor Paws von Volt invited me to travel with him, I had to accept! GERONIMO STILTON is the publisher of The Rodent's Gazette, Mouse Island's most famouse newspaper. In his spare time, Mr. Stilton enjoys collecting antique cheese rinds, playing golf, and telling stories to his nephew Benjamin. He lives in New Mouse City, Mouse Island.
Genre: Fiction | Fantasy | Children

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. The Journey Through Time - I, Geronimo Stilton, never expected to set paw inside a time machine. But when Professor Paws von Volt invited me to travel with him, I had to accept!
My family came along to help us discover how the dinosaurs became extinct, how the Great Pyramid of Giza was built, and what life was like at King Arthur's court. Along the way I was chased by a Tyrannosaurus rex, almost eaten by a crocodile in the Nile, and asked to save a maiden from an evil knight's castle. Holey cheese! It was an adventure through history!

2. Back In Time - Return to the past with Geronimo Stilton in this fabumouse special edition!
Imagine my surprise when I, Geronimo Stilton, was offered the chance to travel back in time again! Professor Paws von Volt entrusted me to lead my family on a secret journey in his new time machine.
This voyage took us to ancient Rome, to the great Maya Empire, and to the Palace of Versailles during the age of the Sun King! Along the way I competed in a scary chariot race, saved some mouselings from a hungry jaguar, and was forced to organize a huge party for the king who had everything. What a wild trip through history!

3. The Race Against Time - I, Geronimo Stilton, was so excited to travel on my third journey through time! Professor Paws von Volt had invented a portal to take my family and me to the past.
On this trip, we visited the Ice Age, ancient Greece, and the Renaissance. I encountered wooly mammoths and enormouse bears, wrote and starred in a play, and even helped put a bad guy in prison! But then the portal started malfunctioning -- could we get back to the present day, or would we get lost in time? It was an amazing adventure!

4. Lost In Time - I couldn't believe it. I, Geronimo Stilton, had to travel back in time to save a friend! Professor Paws von Volt needed my help. He had traveled to the past alone to prove that an artifact in the Egyptian Mouseum was genuine -- and now he was lost in time!
My friends and I boarded the professor's newest time machine to go find him, and ended up on a crazy trip through history. We met Cleopatra, Genghis Khan, famouse poet Dante, Queen Elizabeth I, and more. It was a fabumouse journey! But could we find the professor and make it back to the present?

5. No Time To Lose - New Mouse City is in danger! There is only one way to bring harmony back to the island. Geronimo and friends must travel back in time to retrieve King Solomon's Ring. Along the way Geronimo visits Napoleon, the Vikings, and the ancient Cretans!

6. The Test of Time - A thrilling quest through the past!
A fur-raising journey through time!
I, Geronimo Stilton, found myself traveling through time once again! While testing his latest time machine, Professor von Volt accidently brought some history into the present. Tops, our triceratops friend, Helen of Troy, Attila the Hun, Charlemagne, and Christopher Columbus were all in present day New Mouse City!
My friends and I climb into the new time machine to take them back in time. But we aren't sure the new machine works perfectly! Can we return everyone to their proper place in time and make it back in one piece?

7. Time Warp - Geronimo travels back in time once more! In this book he visits Plato in ancient Greece, the mythical Atlantis, and Stonehenge!

Download Instructions:
Book #1
DropGalaxy
Mirror:
Zippysha.re
anonfiles
Mirrored.to

Book #2
DropGalaxy
Mirror:
Zippysha.re
anonfiles