From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Jan 17th, 2020, 5:02 am
Edenvale Arts High School Series by Liwen Y. Ho (1, 3-5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.4 mb
Overview: Liwen Y. Ho works as a chauffeur and referee by day and a writer by night. She enjoys writing about real-life matters, such as marriage, parenting and faith because truth can be just as strange and entertaining as fiction.
Genre: Fiction > Children/Young Adult

ImageImageImageImage

1. How to Kiss a Guy in Ten Days - Spoiler alert: It was supposed to be a pretend relationship, so why are they getting all the feels?
Hannah
When my dad went to jail, my world flipped upside down. Even my boyfriend wanted to take a break. But I've got a brilliant plan to show him what he’s been missing since he broke my heart.
Enter the cute new guy—Seth Spark.
Seth
When Hannah Mitchell, a girl completely out of my league, asks me to be her fake boyfriend on my first day at Edenvale, I almost lose it. A shy and awkward guy like me would never get any girl’s attention— especially a pretty one.
Never say never.
Now, I only have ten days to convince her to forget about her ex… and to give us a real chance.

3. While You Were Flirting - Spoiler alert: Spending time with a player can mean only one of two things—getting your heart broken or falling in love.
Evangeline
Ever since my ex dumped me while I was recovering from a car accident, I’ve avoided both boys and driving like the plague. But I’m determined to finally face my fears. So when a guy approaches me with a deal—driving lessons in exchange for tutoring sessions—it sounds like the perfect solution.
Except that this guy is Max Parker, the school flirt.
Max
After my parents’ sudden divorce, playing the field seems like a safer bet than commitment. The idea of spending time with one girl never crosses my mind ... until I meet Evangeline Evans. Not only because I need her help to pass precal, but also because I like who I am around her.
Who knew?
Now, I need to work up the nerve to show her the guy behind the reputation, so she’ll trust me enough to let me close.

4. The Perks of Being a Rebel - Spoiler alert: Being friends with your ex is all fun and games until your heart gets involved.
Juliet
After surviving a break-up and my mom’s health crisis, I need a fresh start. I’m determined to end my senior year the best way ever, by getting a role in our school’s spring musical. Everything’s going according to plan until Jaxon Knight shows up. My ex. At my audition. With a hot scruffy beard.
Talk about distracting.
Jaxon
I should be on the road touring with my bandmates, but my little sister needs me home. The first person I bump into at Edenvale has to be Juliet Vaughn, the only girl I’ve ever loved (and hurt). Seeing her again makes me want to stop running from my problems.
Because I just want to run back into her arms.
I have no idea how we can be just friends when all I want is to ask her for a second chance.

5. Ten Things I Like About You - Spoiler alert: Realizing your best friend is totally your type could be the best thing to happen to your relationship … or the very worst.
Mimi
Raised by an uber strict grandmother, the most fun parts of my life are spent at Edenvale and next door at my bestie’s house. Nolan Sun Parker is the closest thing I have to family, and I can’t imagine anything ever coming between us. Until he hits a growth spurt and becomes the center of every girl’s attention.
Having a hot guy for a best friend kinda sucks.
Nolan
My world turned upside down when my dad died, but Mimi Liu’s been the one constant in my life. Except for the part where we grew up and I realized I fell in love with the girl next door. And now she’s being distant and keeping secrets from me. Even worse—there’s a new guy in the picture.
I’m so not ready for our friendship to change.
But I have to tell her how I feel or risk missing out on the best thing that could happen to our relationship.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/dh63x80nyjwo
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/9puekzlqyt8t
Jan 17th, 2020, 5:02 am
May 6th, 2020, 3:45 pm
added
3. While You Were Flirting
May 6th, 2020, 3:45 pm
Jul 15th, 2020, 3:57 pm
added
4. The Perks of Being a Rebel
Jul 15th, 2020, 3:57 pm