From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Apr 22nd, 2020, 3:47 pm
HighTower Little Mermaid Series by Jacque Stevens (1-3)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 2.5 mb
Overview: Jacque Stevens wrote her first novel as a stress relief activity during nursing school. Now as a fulltime nurse working in mental and developmental health, she continues to write stories filled with elves, fairies, and all things awesome.
Genre: Young Adult

ImageImageImage

1. Depths - I always knew this day would come. That just as my hair lengthened and my curves formed, I would make the transition from girl to woman.
To siren.
Arianna is the youngest daughter of a siren. To become a siren herself, she must kill a man and sacrifice his heart to the God of the Deep. But she never expected to be assigned to kill a prince or to fall in love with him.
Torn between her family and her new love, Ari must decide what lies in the depths of her soul.

2. Graves - Behind all my training and searching, I knew this day would come. That I would rescue my sisters from the graves and devils of their past, and we would be a family again.
Human again.
When Arianna destroyed the shrine to her old god, she thought she was free to build a new life in the human world. But controlling her new powers and navigating her relationships isn’t as easy as she thought it would be. Her sisters might be the only ones who can truly understand. They are also haunted by their pasts, unable to move on from the graves they left behind as sirens.
To help her sister atone for her past, Ari re-awakens the dark god she pushed aside and travels to the world of the dead.

3. Storms - I once thought I might kill a prince. In another glance, I thought I would marry him. But then came a day I never expected.
The day I would kill a god.
When Arianna freed the soul of the prince from a dark god and shattered the underworld, she assumed she could bring peace to the world above. But there are consequences to the powers she gained and a war brewing between the provinces that will require all her magic and heart.
To master her gifts and save her home, Ari climbs to the top of Olympus and fights a war with gods on either side.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/m2ptrfd0f38r
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/b0l0pw2iazxe
Apr 22nd, 2020, 3:47 pm