Jan 2nd, 2018, 12:51 pm
Heya all!

So, I have purchased a few Graphic Novels & Manga and they came in azw & azw3 formats. I can read them on the laptop but my eyes literally burn when I try to read anything for more than an hour. I tried converting them to other formats (epub, cbr/cbz, mobi, pdf) to be able to transfer & read on my tablet with Moon Reader Pro but the original files are really big and Calibre can't convert them.

My questions are: Is there a way for me to convert them at all? If not do you know of an Android app that can read these files extensions?

Thanks in advance :)
Jan 2nd, 2018, 12:51 pm

☠️ Just think of it as you're being let go, that your life's going in a different direction,
that your body's part of a permanent outplacement.
☠️

Jan 4th, 2018, 11:58 am
Coolreader should do it. Very customisable and availableonpcandroid(play store) basically treats them as zip files and has no issues. Used it for years.
Jan 4th, 2018, 11:58 am
Jan 4th, 2018, 12:00 pm
Just as a footnote, plenty of Manga in the forums :)
Jan 4th, 2018, 12:00 pm
Jan 10th, 2018, 1:41 pm
greest wrote:Coolreader should do it. Very customisable and availableonpcandroid(play store) basically treats them as zip files and has no issues. Used it for years.

It doesn't state the AZW formats in the description but I will give it a try and see.. :)
Jan 10th, 2018, 1:41 pm

☠️ Just think of it as you're being let go, that your life's going in a different direction,
that your body's part of a permanent outplacement.
☠️