Jun 29th, 2018, 4:24 pm
Can somebody help me to download some PDF magazines direct to my iPad mini. I have mobilism premium account and when I click the link and put my password in, if I wait a couple of minutes all I get is a quarter of the cover of the magazine in the box which I can’t do anything with and nothing else. Is it impossible to do,do I need a 3rd party app to help me or am I doing something wrong. Thank for any help in advance.
Jun 29th, 2018, 4:24 pm
Jun 30th, 2018, 5:38 pm
Easiest is to download them to PC them copy to phone using iTunes
Jun 30th, 2018, 5:38 pm
Jun 30th, 2018, 6:13 pm
Thanks for that but my computer is running XP and is years old and it takes ages for it to boot up and then I have to wait before I can use it and then it starts saying not responding,so it’s a bit of a pain in the arse. I have no trouble with ebooks, I put my password in it says download and the I get to down load to file manager and unzip if it’s zipped and then send it to Marvin or iBooks or kindle app.
Jun 30th, 2018, 6:13 pm
Dec 5th, 2018, 3:16 am
Can anybody help me with this,it’s doing my head in. I keep trying and I just keep getting a piece of the front cover in the box and nothing else to download.
Dec 5th, 2018, 3:16 am
Jan 13th, 2019, 12:20 am
Hi

I had the same problem! However, I discovered that you can use the Aloha Web browser which is available for free from the App Store on ipad. Once installed go to the mobilism site as normal, find the pdf magazine you want to download and go. Aloha will ask where you want to download it to and you can watch its download progress in the top right..

Once downloaded, press and hold on the file and a new menu appears with several options. Choose share and from there you'll see iBooks appear and you can open and read the magazine there. You can also air drop.

Hope this helps.

regards
Jan 13th, 2019, 12:20 am
Feb 6th, 2019, 8:02 pm
Dave0906 you are brilliant Ive been stuck with this and you have resolved thanks alot
Feb 6th, 2019, 8:02 pm
Oct 6th, 2019, 3:33 pm
Aloha didn’t work for me. After I log in and do a search I get bumped back to the log in screen. Any suggestions?
Oct 6th, 2019, 3:33 pm
Nov 15th, 2019, 7:43 pm
Hi

I’m not sure if you’re aware but fortunately IOS 13 allows you to do this direct to your iPad now and keep the magazine in Books.

Download as per normal and you can watch the download progress in the small arrow to the right of the browser. Once downloaded, tap the arrow and you’ll see the file. Tap on the file and options are available of where to view the magazine. I choose Books. Once this is in books you can copy to Books and it stays within the app.

much easier now.

Hope this helps.

Regards.
Nov 15th, 2019, 7:43 pm