Jun 12th, 2018, 8:50 am
How do you convert audio books to the epub or any other e reader format?
Jun 12th, 2018, 8:50 am
Jun 17th, 2018, 9:51 am
I don't know if that's possible, nickzxi but you can try calibre.com. Good luck!
Jun 17th, 2018, 9:51 am

Thank you so much for sharing! ~SeaHag
Jun 29th, 2018, 7:22 pm
Not possible I’m afraid. You can’t convert speech into text.
Jun 29th, 2018, 7:22 pm
Jul 4th, 2018, 8:18 pm
1. Download a copy of the epub from here. I would presume any audiobook posted would also have a text version. Any book popular enough to have an audio version created commercially and posted here should have an ebook version posted, unless it was posted so long ago the links have died. The ebook could still be uploaded by a new poster.

2. Spend a lot of time running the audio through a speech to text program, and deal with errors generated by that process.

3. Listen to the audiobook and manually type it into a word processing app as you go.

I'd wager that #1 would be your best option, unless you are a masochist.
Jul 4th, 2018, 8:18 pm
Sep 7th, 2019, 12:13 pm
FuzzyReader wrote:1. Download a copy of the epub from here. I would presume any audiobook posted would also have a text version. Any book popular enough to have an audio version created commercially and posted here should have an ebook version posted, unless it was posted so long ago the links have died. The ebook could still be uploaded by a new poster.

2. Spend a lot of time running the audio through a speech to text program, and deal with errors generated by that process.

3. Listen to the audiobook and manually type it into a word processing app as you go.

I'd wager that #1 would be your best option, unless you are a masochist.

Brutal !! :lol:
Sep 7th, 2019, 12:13 pm
Sep 7th, 2019, 12:20 pm
tomtom8888 wrote:Beside above method
Upload it to youtube
1. Click more transcribe
2. Use https://www.diycaptions.com/ or other thirdparty https://www.rev.com/transcription

See 2. in the post above. :D

Seriously, unless there is a hefty AI element in either of the programs you mention, that will also check for surrounding grammar, "your" still going to get the issue of "yore" "yaw" and "you're", for instant.

Regards

P.
Sep 7th, 2019, 12:20 pm
Sep 7th, 2019, 1:28 pm
Actually...convert by using Dragon Professional.
But silly, inefficient and wildly inaccurate.
Sep 7th, 2019, 1:28 pm