Oct 20th, 2017, 2:46 am
Found https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1293&t=2064997&hilit=andrew+novak ( the first player (altergame book #1) by andrew novak.) Not sure if it's good yet but amazon is a great search technique. I've been finding books by searching for litrpg here and on amazon.
Oct 20th, 2017, 2:46 am
Dec 3rd, 2017, 2:39 pm
The Dragon's Wrath by Brent Roth is definitely one of the best litrpg I have ever read. Let me know if you need more recommendations, I read a lot of em.
Dec 3rd, 2017, 2:39 pm
Dec 14th, 2017, 12:48 am
Bathrobe Knight series and Awaken Online series, both are really good!
Dec 14th, 2017, 12:48 am
Dec 31st, 2017, 6:18 pm
Cosimo yap - the gam3
Terry schott - the game is life
Michael atamanov - perimeter defense
Dec 31st, 2017, 6:18 pm
Jan 20th, 2018, 10:10 pm
A good 3 book (so far) series. This is actually a very entertaining, well-written series that makes me eager for more from this author. The mild references to popular culture are moderately subtle without being overbearing or just stupid like in some books.

Dakota Krout: Dungeon Born.

https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1293&t=1785865&hilit=dungeon+born

Story told alternating between a human stuffed into a soul gem and born as a dungeon and his experiences becoming a stronger dungeon attracting more adventurers, and one of the adventurers that bought the land where the dungeon resides and his experiences trying to not die in the dungeon while he tries to learn how to handle his new life being a dungeon owner.

Note: this isn't a classic litrpg story, but it sort of falls into the genre because of leveling.
Jan 20th, 2018, 10:10 pm
Feb 1st, 2018, 10:20 am
Hi There so I have as of late also been reading alot of these books. Below are some of my Favorites

1. The Gam3 by Cosimo Yap - 2 books has been released and he is busy with the third.
2. Phantom Server Series by Andrei Livadny
3. Emirilia Series by Michael Chatfield
4. Fayroll Series by Andrey Vasilyev
5. Mirror World Series by Alexey Osadchuck
6. The beginning after the end Series by Turtleme. - This is not so much a Lit RPG, But is a great series
7. all the books by Vasily Mahanenko - The way of the shaman, Galactogon. Havent read the paladin books yet

These are the ones i have read so far. I am devouring this genre a book every 2 days more or less at the moment.

/Clearscreen
Feb 1st, 2018, 10:20 am
Mar 2nd, 2018, 4:06 am
kyrant wrote:Cosimo yap - the gam3
Terry schott - the game is life
Michael atamanov - perimeter defense

Ya, recently finished reading perimeter defense. Liked...
The mc build up ws really fast paced, intelligent and good humoured too.
I did read the gam3, but it didn't leave a that lasting impact on me.... Of course it might be coz I didn't read other books in the series... Will give it a one more try later. :)
Mar 2nd, 2018, 4:06 am
Mar 2nd, 2018, 4:09 am
Nonce wrote:Bathrobe Knight series and Awaken Online series, both are really good!

Bathrobe Knight... I have mixed feelings about this book..... Liked the 1st book.... 2nd... Was okay too.... The mc is good, but
But I am still not sure of the background story built up. Didn't find it that captivating....
So, i read it when I don't have anything else to read to pass time... :lol:
Mar 2nd, 2018, 4:09 am
Mar 2nd, 2018, 4:17 am
Clearscreen wrote:Hi There so I have as of late also been reading alot of these books. Below are some of my Favorites

1. The Gam3 by Cosimo Yap - 2 books has been released and he is busy with the third.
2. Phantom Server Series by Andrei Livadny
3. Emirilia Series by Michael Chatfield
4. Fayroll Series by Andrey Vasilyev
5. Mirror World Series by Alexey Osadchuck
6. The beginning after the end Series by Turtleme. - This is not so much a Lit RPG, But is a great series
7. all the books by Vasily Mahanenko - The way of the shaman, Galactogon. Havent read the paladin books yet

These are the ones i have read so far. I am devouring this genre a book every 2 days more or less at the moment.

/Clearscreen

Hey.... Thnx for suggestions... But, well, the only series I haven't read before reading your post was by "turtleme"
So, i guess I could say our taste matches...
Turtleme series, I devoured in 2 days.... 8)
Yup, they are good.... Now waiting for remaing ones to come out... :)
Well, I did stumble upon alerons 7th book recently... Since I had lost track of its publication date, it was a pleasant surprise.
This coming weeksy, I am eagerly waiting for Anne Bishops latest book in Others to be released.
Hope till then, some litrpg books get released.... :lol:
Mar 2nd, 2018, 4:17 am
Mar 13th, 2018, 7:34 pm
awaken online.. try it, the best mix of west and east taste vrmmo

maybe you can try asian litrpg, Chinese webnovel and Korean.
i like LMS, Ark, All by Mars Gravity, Overgeared,

=======================
if you go west, then it takes a long time to return to east, and the other.
Mar 13th, 2018, 7:34 pm
Apr 5th, 2018, 2:51 am
Ascend Online is really one of the best series in the genre
Apr 5th, 2018, 2:51 am
Apr 8th, 2018, 10:35 pm
Tony Corden The Stork Tower series one of my favourite 4 books so far.
Michael Chatfield Emerilia its 11 books
Apr 8th, 2018, 10:35 pm
Apr 20th, 2018, 1:45 am
Life Reset by Shemer Kuznits is pretty good.
Apr 20th, 2018, 1:45 am
Apr 26th, 2018, 5:54 pm
12cable wrote:Tony Corden The Stork Tower series one of my favourite 4 books so far.
Michael Chatfield Emerilia its 11 books

Wow.... M hooked... Reading the stork tower series second time now... Loved it...
If someone asks me now which I like more, Ascend Online or stork, my answer is its a tie....

Though the heroine keeps getting unique opportunities constantly, still I found the whole thing anticipatory....
Pretty nice.. Thnx for this suggestion....
As, for other, have finished it... Now looking back, I wasn't this hooked with emerilia or aleron kongs series as I am wid sto :) :) rk....
Apr 26th, 2018, 5:54 pm