Aug 15th, 2018, 12:08 pm
hi! looking for a 2 part series-the first art involves the son -i think his name is kendall, or the man he is involved with is kendall....he becomes involved with a woman too...and the 3 of them live together...and his dad is a lawyer, who wants his son in a 'normal' relationship...so he has charges pressed against his sons boyfriend...in the end the father comes around-he is a lawyer. in part 2 i is about the father-he was involved with a man in college, and also seeing a woman seperately...his family finds out he is seeing a man...his dad and grandfather beat the hell out of him, and he breaks it off with both people and marries the woman his family wants. meanwhile-the man and woman he was seeing meet and fall in love, an years later he sees them both at his sons house. in the end the three of them end up together, but there is alot of struggle. the guy is a archeologist i think, and part of it involved a dig somewhere, and a shooting.
i appreciate any help....thanks everyone!
Aug 15th, 2018, 12:08 pm
Aug 16th, 2018, 2:46 am
i found it! i knew i had it...but i couldn't remember where. so i was looking thru my amazon library. the authors name is Rachel Bo. it is published by Elloras cave. the series names are 'double jeopardy' and danger in discovery' (it is the one i was looking for). it is a 'strength in numbers' series.....there are 2 more books in it
Aug 16th, 2018, 2:46 am
Oct 5th, 2018, 4:45 am
Hi

Hadnet.. Im going to take you over to our social room - lost and found, you may have more luck that way

lee

Hadnet wrote:Hi Weelee. I was wondering if you could help.
I'm looking for this book but i can't remember title or the author.
It's about this guy who's crazy in love with his boyfriend but he doesn't know if his boyfriend loves him back because they never talk about their relationship, ever. There's a part there where both he and the boyfriend go to visit the boyfriend's father (boyfriend's father doesn't know boyfriend's gay) and the hero freaks because his boyfriend isn't touching him at all and goes out to smoke (even though he quit). There are parts of the book that include boyfriend strangling hero (for fun). Also a part where hero tells boyfriend that they don't need safe words cause hero trusts boyfriend.
Please help
Oct 5th, 2018, 4:45 am

ImageImage
Oct 16th, 2018, 9:56 pm
xarrowofartemisx wrote:Hello, I vaguely remember a mm book featuring a narrator that moved into a house (after a death? Of an aunt maybe?) where the son of the house (named Hunter or something like that? Could be wrong) is pretty cold to him. I think out of grief or something. Can't remember much else, but would love to figure out what it is. Thanks!

Could it be H.G ELLIS STEPBROTHER????
Oct 16th, 2018, 9:56 pm
Nov 14th, 2018, 2:34 pm
I'm looking for a book (What else?) about a man who turns into a wolf. he steels some equipment from a farm and almost got caught. The man who almost caught him later becomes his mate. Their whole society is being governed by vampires. It turns out the man is a prince or something. There is two books in the series, and with some of the vamps helping them to take their Independence. I also remember that he got 3 forms to show he is who he says he is.
I usually mark my fave books, but I seem to have missed this one.
Thank you in advance!!!
Nov 14th, 2018, 2:34 pm
Nov 18th, 2018, 9:02 pm
hi! looking for a book-i know we posted it here,or in the group....
it is 2 men meet in a bar, 1 is older bi-sexual...but he hadn't explored that alot because he had gotten married and had a child...but she passed away, and his daughter was now n her late teens, and he didn't know how to tell her.......the other guy is a younger man, and is sort of a minor celeb on you tube as a 'gay lifestyles' blogger.... (i almost think the older guy was in the music business....maybe a song writter-not sure...but he has a farm/ranch,in the country, and the other man is defintely a "city boy") the taxi drier recognizes the blogger...as he takes them to the hotel.....they end upspendingtimetogether on the ranch, and his daughter, when she eventually does find out about her dad-she is happy for him,and thrilled about his boyfriend because she recognizes him from you tube...and the daughter ends up being gay,
does this sound familiar to anyone?
thanks so much for any help-i appreciate it...dant
Nov 18th, 2018, 9:02 pm
Dec 21st, 2018, 1:40 am
dante11 wrote:hi! looking for a book-i know we posted it here,or in the group....
it is 2 men meet in a bar, 1 is older bi-sexual...but he hadn't explored that alot because he had gotten married and had a child...but she passed away, and his daughter was now n her late teens, and he didn't know how to tell her.......the other guy is a younger man, and is sort of a minor celeb on you tube as a 'gay lifestyles' blogger.... (i almost think the older guy was in the music business....maybe a song writter-not sure...but he has a farm/ranch,in the country, and the other man is defintely a "city boy") the taxi drier recognizes the blogger...as he takes them to the hotel.....they end upspendingtimetogether on the ranch, and his daughter, when she eventually does find out about her dad-she is happy for him,and thrilled about his boyfriend because she recognizes him from you tube...and the daughter ends up being gay,
does this sound familiar to anyone?
bump
thanks so much for any help-i appreciate it...dant
Dec 21st, 2018, 1:40 am
Feb 8th, 2019, 2:34 am
Can someone help JaneMarie

JaneMarie wrote:Hi, I'm looking for a book I read a long time ago, but I can't remember the title or the author.
The story was about a man whose partner dumped him because he got some weight on, so he got depressed and went to a gym. Once there he met a hot instructor who thought he was gorgeos just like he was, so they started dating.
Together they faced the media and changed the world of modeling or sth like that.That's all I can remember.
Can anyone help me,please? :(
Thanks in advance! :)

figwam wrote:I know only of one book with the plot you have described:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/319 ... earch=true

JaneMarie wrote: I'm not sure, because in the story I remember the gym instructor didn't 'tortured' the other guy with diet and exercises, he accepted him just like he was, offering advice only when he was asked. The cover is also different, but I'll check it.
Thanks u.
Feb 8th, 2019, 2:34 am

ImageImage
Feb 9th, 2019, 5:25 pm
Can someone help JaneMarie

Found it! Thank u all, specially sunflower12345.
It was 'Pride' by E.M. Leya
Thank u all! :thumbup:
Feb 9th, 2019, 5:25 pm
Feb 9th, 2019, 5:58 pm
HAHAHA that's good! I was reading your post and I was just about to suggest Pride by Leya. I was 29 minutes too late lol!!! Glad you found it!!
Feb 9th, 2019, 5:58 pm
Feb 11th, 2019, 6:03 am
hi! i started reading a book-then my chromebook died, and i didn't remember the title, and when i got a new one i couldn't find it! it is driving me nuts!it is a 2 part series, and i was reading the 2nd book-a rich guy who always has a paid 'companion' wants to start a club, where rich gay men can get together to socialize, and it will have a hotel and beach, and cute young guys to work in it....the manager will be one of his former 'companions' who was attacked in the first novel...
the guy wants one of the waiters, and he offers him a couple of thousand dollars to spend the night with him....and he is really shocked when he gets turned down...but the waiter is trying to raise his younger brothers, and sets a good example for them...he was in med school but had to drop out because his dad was sick, and then he died, and now it is up to him to raise his 2 younger brothers....
does this sound familiar to anyone? i hope so because i would like to finish it...i was laughing so hard when the waiter turned him down, and the other staff was applauding to see their boss get shot down.....
thanks for any help!
Feb 11th, 2019, 6:03 am
Feb 14th, 2019, 2:22 am
Weelee wrote:
queeneofthemay wrote:Hi all, I'm really hoping you can help me. I'm almost positive this was a book that was posted here in the recent past.

All I can recall is that at the opening the main character was coming home from working in the fields(?). He had an abusive father who gambled, a weak mother and a young sister. The father couldn't pay the taxes on the hostel he ran, he gambled it away, and so when the local warlord showed up the father offered his son to him as a slave.

There was more about clans and group being at war with the warlord being the leader of one of the two more powerful clans. The MC and he fell in love and during a raid the MC was captured and tortured horribly.

PLEASE remember to place this in the lost and found

Lee
Feb 14th, 2019, 2:22 am

ImageImage
Feb 19th, 2019, 3:50 pm
hi! me again, looking for another book.....i silled on my chromebook-and lost several titles i was reading or bookmarked....
this one is about a truckdriver who picks up a young man-and he is attracted to him. the young man is transgender, and has alot of emotional issues. he lives with/close to his older brother, and i remember one incident where the brother leaves the two of them alone hoping that the trucker is the man he thinks he is, and can help his brother, and will do whatever it takes..
before he transitioned he was sexually assaulted by his high schol boyfriend and his friends in the bathroom, once the find out he wants to transition, and the trucker forces him to deal with it....
Feb 19th, 2019, 3:50 pm
Feb 20th, 2019, 3:42 am
Hi
Looking for a book I read long time back. The two main characters meet when they are young and they become friends and maybe lovers. There is some scenario about them both being in a barn? Towards the end of the book, one of the main characters (who is married, I think the wife knows) takes his son (who doesn't know that his dad is gay) to meet the other main character (who I think was staying in a cabin near a forest area). This main character also plays an instrument (guitar?). Sorry that’s all I remember.
Thanks in advance
Feb 20th, 2019, 3:42 am
Feb 20th, 2019, 12:37 pm
FlatFootNel wrote:I'm looking for a book (What else?) about a man who turns into a wolf. he steels some equipment from a farm and almost got caught. The man who almost caught him later becomes his mate. Their whole society is being governed by vampires. It turns out the man is a prince or something. There is two books in the series, and with some of the vamps helping them to take their Independence. I also remember that he got 3 forms to show he is who he says he is.
I usually mark my fave books, but I seem to have missed this one.
Thank you in advance!!!

Hello did you ever fibd this series... Its called "Finding hone series by Jeniffer Wright"
Feb 20th, 2019, 12:37 pm