Jun 24th, 2019, 3:29 pm
dante11 wrote:ok-one more down.....
the next one is a transgender/crossdresser....
a man (he spends his life as a woman-but has never had the gender surgery) so he identifies as a woman, owns a skin care company-and everyone knows her as a woman....but years ago she was with this man who abused her...he had tied her up, and stabbed her, left her for dead... a cop found her (and he ends up being a very good friend to her thru life) her mom owns a floral shop, and she goes by there sometimes....
a lawyer starts asking her out, and she refuses-she has body scars, and she thinks he won't want her once he knows who she really is...but he already knows. he was a assistant district attorney, when she was attacked, and he is the one who helped put her attacker away. he fell in loe with her then-even though he was married and had a daughter-he had never had a gay experience, but just fell in love with who she was.
he knew he had to bide his time, and give her time to heal, and to grow, so he stayed in the background.
he has a daughter, who's mother isn't very goood to the little girl, so she gets attached to the lead character, and to her mom....while the two were away for the weekend, the little girls mom hits her, and they have to go to the hospital.
the lawyer rides motorcycles, and has a group of friends that he rides with, he reconnects with her because he represents a client who is suing her oer some sort of 'inappropriate sexual misconduct' involving her business, and he represents the man who is suing her.....
any help would be great!

found this one-it is "Lex' by S.K. Logsdon
Jun 24th, 2019, 3:29 pm
Aug 11th, 2019, 5:32 am
Hello all! I'm hoping someone can help me out.

The First one is a series that was set on a ranch. It's 4 books long I believe and its about 4 brothers. Throughout the series one brother is always fighting with the sheriff which when he gets his book they end up together, but though out the first 3 books his older brothers are worried about him and his acting out. In on of the books one of the MC which is the love interest of one of the brothers, and the love interest of the next brother gets into a fight in Walmart with some fired farm hands. I remember the MC driving a little white sports car. The first one I believe had the love interest of the first brother leaving him and meeting another guy who becomes his best friend but has cancer and he passes away in another book. Also brothers are orphans and their aunt lives with them. I believe that there were characters with the name of Billy, Jed and Cole (maybe Colt).

It's been driving me nuts any help would be greatly appreciated!
Aug 11th, 2019, 5:32 am

**IMPORTANT** - if you are looking for re-ups of dead links PM WITH original thread link or links WILL NOT be updated
***Please Hit the Thank You
Aug 11th, 2019, 10:22 pm
Hello all again! This is the second series that has been driving me nuts.

This one is about shifters. The only part plot that comes to mind is the one about the Beta. He keeps meeting up with an omega of a different spices in the forest between the territories. After the last time they are together they decide that they should stop seeing each other. The Omega finds out he's pregnant and leaves his pride to go to the pack of the Beta. I remember that Omega had to go up a mountain or large hill. I don't remember much more then that except for the omega being a graphic designer(maybe) with the name of I believe Danny.

Any ideas would be great! Thanks!
Aug 11th, 2019, 10:22 pm

**IMPORTANT** - if you are looking for re-ups of dead links PM WITH original thread link or links WILL NOT be updated
Aug 14th, 2019, 3:49 pm
Hello guys, this book has been driving me crazy searching through my library and still I can't find it, pls help me, I hope someone has read the thing, OK so the first Mc has a hotel that he owns on a busy street and his hotel is super small compared to the bigger hotels on that street and the first Mc can sell the land for a ridiculous amount of money or so but refuses to because it belonged to his father who loved working at the hotel before he died so he keeps it, then in walks our second Mc, who asks to pay in lots of cash, like 10 grand, and is shady as hell but the first Mc needs the money so allows the guy to pay in cash, turns out the second Mc is a prince who refused to go back home after college, his father catches him tho and drags his sorry self home while him and the first Mc are still building thier relationship, so the prince flies the first mc to his home where they spend time together, i hope the details are enough, please help. Thank you.
Aug 14th, 2019, 3:49 pm
Aug 25th, 2019, 9:29 am
Mithil,
I knew I had read this. I am fairly sure it's Kings and Butterflies by Lina Langley.
Aug 25th, 2019, 9:29 am
Aug 28th, 2019, 9:40 am
i think they are still teenagers or at least really young and they had some kind of misunderstanding and a lady neighbor who they were scared of who is either psychic or a witch, i cannot remember, helps bring them back together. and i hope i am not mixing this up with another but i think the parents of the one boy were really homophobic and didnt want him hanging out with the other but if you have nay idea of the first part and this doesn't fit then i am probably wrong about it)
Aug 28th, 2019, 9:40 am
Sep 4th, 2019, 11:42 pm
wh473v3r wrote:Hello all! I'm hoping someone can help me out.

The First one is a series that was set on a ranch. It's 4 books long I believe and its about 4 brothers. Throughout the series one brother is always fighting with the sheriff which when he gets his book they end up together, but though out the first 3 books his older brothers are worried about him and his acting out. In on of the books one of the MC which is the love interest of one of the brothers, and the love interest of the next brother gets into a fight in Walmart with some fired farm hands. I remember the MC driving a little white sports car. The first one I believe had the love interest of the first brother leaving him and meeting another guy who becomes his best friend but has cancer and he passes away in another book. Also brothers are orphans and their aunt lives with them. I believe that there were characters with the name of Billy, Jed and Cole (maybe Colt).

It's been driving me nuts any help would be greatly appreciated!

Figured it out! It’s Lynn Hagen Wylde Boys series!
Sep 4th, 2019, 11:42 pm

Sep 5th, 2019, 2:31 am
Miss A wrote:Mithil,
I knew I had read this. I am fairly sure it's Kings and Butterflies by Lina Langley.

Yesssssss, thank you, thank u, thank u, I'd already given up on finding it,
Sep 5th, 2019, 2:31 am
Oct 20th, 2019, 11:08 pm
Hi, I also need help remembering this book. It was probably an omegaverse or werewolf novel, because the only thing I can remember is that the omega/mate went to a place where basically he’s just waiting to die. This place is apparently infamous for omega/mate who’s no longer wanted by their s/o. But finally of course the alpha/mate came and saved him, so happy ending I think. If anyone can help, I’d appreciate it so much!
Oct 20th, 2019, 11:08 pm
Jan 20th, 2020, 4:01 am
Hi gals and guys! I've been looking for an mm book about a young man and a wild female gryphon that pretty much adopted him. Towards the end of it he and his gryphon were kidnapped and eventually rescued but that's all I can remember of it. Does anyone have any idea what the name of this book is?
Jan 20th, 2020, 4:01 am
Jan 20th, 2020, 6:01 am
Ewokgrl wrote:Hi gals and guys! I've been looking for an mm book about a young man and a wild female gryphon that pretty much adopted him. Towards the end of it he and his gryphon were kidnapped and eventually rescued but that's all I can remember of it. Does anyone have any idea what the name of this book is?

hi there.. is it maybe Farfalll by J.C Owens
Jan 20th, 2020, 6:01 am
Mar 8th, 2020, 2:23 am
sunshinebb wrote:Hi, I wanted to ask you if you could help me to identify a book, I sadly can't remember the title, it was M/M, contemporary, a teenage boy goes with his cousin who he doesnt know to a camp which is like a correctional facility I think, they're in the mountains, they have to do chores, main character falls for a guy he hates in the beginning and I think they beat eachother up in the kitchen at some point, and the love interest ends up having an accident of some sort.

Please please if you know the book tell me!!!

Thank you so much for your time ((:

bb

No sorry I don't recall that one BUT I will transfer this to our social room in the lost & found section ...and see what comes up

Cheers
Lee :)
Mar 8th, 2020, 2:23 am
Apr 6th, 2020, 8:28 am
Hello, I'm trying to find a book I read in 2019 - it was about a young guy (an Australian guy) who is about to start working as a dentist in his fathers practice (in the USA) when he meets a guy who works at a coffee shop who is divorced and straight and they meet/fall in love etc but its only the first book. So it ended midway through the story.
They live in a beach side town, and the coffee shop guy doesn't get along with his family. They go surfing but thats all I can remember
Thanks in advance!
Apr 6th, 2020, 8:28 am
May 15th, 2020, 7:10 am
hi! i am looking for a book
m/m-this young guy was born wih a medical condition which left him witth a small....you know.....(not sure what is considered appropriate language for this site), and as a result-he won't get involved with anyone out of fear he will be laughed at....anyways-he works as a fashion designer and works at a vintage shop-i think-he remakes things and designs cothes. he volunteers at a group home for kids-and on each ones birthday he makes them something fabulous-so they feel special..
this rich guy becomes interested in him, and wants to date him-they go to a basketball game or a hockey game-but he hasn't come out to his homophobe dad-who he works for-and fears he will be fired or disowned.....
he overhears the first guy telling the girl he works with that he doesn't date because if anyone found out about him-he is just better off....no that he knows he has a secret-he tries to tell him he cares-and it doesn't matter....and he finally does tell him. in the meantime one o the girls from the group home had gone to a foster home, and they found out she was molested by the foster dad.....she eventualy goes to both the two guys and gets adopted by them
if anyone can figure it out-i would be very grateful!
May 15th, 2020, 7:10 am
May 15th, 2020, 3:34 pm
I never read it, but Joseph Lance Tonlet has a book called Grif's Toy
Not sure about the rest, tho. Sorry
Hopefully this helps

Edit: this may not be it, don't see anything about kids
May 15th, 2020, 3:34 pm