Sep 24th, 2020, 1:12 am
SupermanBatlinski wrote:Looking for a dragon mm book. I believe the guy is the dragons assistant, he's human (most likely), and he's a redhead. IDR why they're on the island, which I'm 90% sure is a dragon island one of many that you have to go through clouds or something to get to, but the boss refuses to admit the man is his mate. It might be some kind of mating island weekend thing, idk, that they were invited to by another dragon??????????????? I feel like emerald has something to do with it-IDK theres an 80% chance a color system to the dragons. But it's not the dragon series by Kiki Burrelli, or at least I don't think so because none of those four books quite match up with what I have in my head. But I'm 100% sure the mate the dragon almost loses bc he's a dummy, is a red head. It's MM, not MMM for sure.

Is it one of a series or a standalone?
Sep 24th, 2020, 1:12 am

**IMPORTANT** - if you are looking for re-ups of dead links PM WITH original thread link or links WILL NOT be updated
***Please Hit the Thank You
Sep 25th, 2020, 5:18 am
wh473v3r wrote:
Is it one of a series or a standalone?

I couldn't begin to tell you that. I wanna say series, but loosely connected? Like, how some are super intervowen with everyone in the friend group getting paired off, or a large series like Stormy Glenn does, this ones more loose, aquantaince dragon based, if it indeed is part of a series at all. (example: like how Kiki Burrellis dragon series is four books of four dragon types on islands but they're not friends.)
Sep 25th, 2020, 5:18 am
Nov 4th, 2020, 9:35 am
Can anyone help me find this book? I read it once but it has been haunting me for months because I cannot remember anything about it but its plot and I really want to read it again. It's like Mr. & Mrs. Smith MM version!

The main characters are: a killer/hitman & a thief
Secondary characters: thief's sister, thief's sister's Italian mafia ex, and hitman's friend/thief's associate (same man)

The plot is something like...
    The killer killed his target after engaging him in a cafe, then went to a small convenience store where he first met the thief (who he didn't know being a thief at first) after the killer stopped the robber and saved the hot thief.
    The killer gave the police and the thief his fake name and went their separate ways.
    They met again when the killer found this thief in front of the house of the man he's supposed to kill (an Italian mafia man),
    So, he tracked him and found that the thief was his new neighbor.
    The thief lived a double life but he came back to town to kill the Italian mafia who abused his sister in a relationship.
    Things went south, there were some the thief's house raiding (which the killer came in to help) and another climax scene house attack...
    The climax scene took place in the supposedly-secured house of their most trusted associate, who got badly injured at the end of the book. The next book after this one was about this associate and a young nurse or doctor who treated him back to health.

Rule out clues
: No shifters, no magic, no FBI, no MPREG, no cliffhanger

Other clues : First book of a series

I loved this book so much, but I cannot remember any names - whether characters', places', the author's, or even the book's title itself. :cry:

Please help :-| Thanks in advance!
Nov 4th, 2020, 9:35 am
Nov 19th, 2020, 7:47 pm
Rockpill wrote:Can anyone help me find this book? I read it once but it has been haunting me for months because I cannot remember anything about it but its plot and I really want to read it again. It's like Mr. & Mrs. Smith MM version!

Secondary characters: thief's sister, thief's sister's Italian mafia ex, and hitman's friend/thief's associate (same man)

The killer killed his target after engaging him in a cafe, then went to a small convenience store where he first met the thief (who he didn't know being a thief at first) after the killer stopped the robber and saved the hot thief.
    The killer gave the police and the thief his fake name and went their separate ways.
    They met again when the killer found this thief in front of the house of the man he's supposed to kill (an Italian mafia man),
    The thief lived a double life but he came back to town to kill the Italian mafia who abused his sister in a relationship.
    Things went south, there were some the thief's house raiding (which the killer came in to help) and another climax scene house attack...
    The climax scene took place in the supposedly-secured house of their most trusted associate, who got badly injured at the end of the book. The next book after this one was about this associate and a young nurse or doctor who treated him back to health.

Rule out clues

I loved this book so much, but I cannot remember any names - whether characters', places', the author's, or even the book's title itself. :cry:

I only know of one book with the MM version of that movie.
Mr. & Mr. Smith by Helenkay Dimon
viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=1577458&hilit=helenkay+dimon

though I haven't read it yet. But it might be what you're looking for.
Nov 19th, 2020, 7:47 pm
Nov 24th, 2020, 6:45 am
Rockpill wrote:Can anyone help me find this book? I read it once but it has been haunting me for months because I cannot remember anything about it but its plot and I really want to read it again. It's like Mr. & Mrs. Smith MM version!

Rule out clues

It’s “The criminals series” by Erin M. Leya

viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=2390174&hilit=mm
Nov 24th, 2020, 6:45 am
Nov 25th, 2020, 12:06 pm
jamsydxb wrote:

Rule out clues

It’s “The criminals series” by Erin M. Leya

viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=2390174&hilit=mm

OMG, you've got it right! That's the one I've been looking for! Thanks a lot!
Nov 25th, 2020, 12:06 pm
Nov 25th, 2020, 12:08 pm
StygianIron wrote:

Rule out clues

I only know of one book with the MM version of that movie.
Mr. & Mr. Smith by Helenkay Dimon
viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=1577458&hilit=helenkay+dimon

though I haven't read it yet. But it might be what you're looking for.

Not the booking I've been looking for, but definitely, a very interesting suggestion, thank you so much :)
Nov 25th, 2020, 12:08 pm
Feb 18th, 2021, 2:21 am
I'm looking for two books. He's My Mate (Supernatural Alpha Book 1) by S. Schulties and The Dragon King's Heart [The High Garden Dragons 1] by C. K. Noel. I would greatly appreciate it if you can give me a copy. Thanks a lot.
Feb 18th, 2021, 2:21 am
Mar 4th, 2021, 6:02 am
Jamrock wrote:I'm looking for two books. He's My Mate (Supernatural Alpha Book 1) by S. Schulties and The Dragon King's Heart [The High Garden Dragons 1] by C. K. Noel. I would greatly appreciate it if you can give me a copy. Thanks a lot.

This is not what the Lost and Found is for

Please try our Request section or look through our Releases (using search)
Mar 4th, 2021, 6:02 am
Mar 5th, 2021, 5:08 am
SupermanBatlinski wrote:Looking for a dragon mm book. I believe the guy is the dragons assistant, he's human (most likely), and he's a redhead. IDR why they're on the island, which I'm 90% sure is a dragon island one of many that you have to go through clouds or something to get to, but the boss refuses to admit the man is his mate. It might be some kind of mating island weekend thing, idk, that they were invited to by another dragon??????????????? I feel like emerald has something to do with it-IDK theres an 80% chance a color system to the dragons. But it's not the dragon series by Kiki Burrelli, or at least I don't think so because none of those four books quite match up with what I have in my head. But I'm 100% sure the mate the dragon almost loses bc he's a dummy, is a red head. It's MM, not MMM for sure.

Omega's Dragon: Island Sun (Sunfire Brothers 2) by Victoria Brice maybe
Mar 5th, 2021, 5:08 am
Mar 28th, 2021, 7:03 pm
hi I am looking for an old mm book - if I remember correctly it was the first of its series.
It 's about a lord of the underworld who is the bastard child of the king of the city.
there is a case where someone tried to make it look like he is trying to kill his brother but of course, he likes him so he wouldn't hurt him and while he has the power and I think the "right" to become a prince he doesn't want it. I think the words inheritance or prince could be at the title.
If I am not mistaken there is magic and I cant remember who his love interest is.
Mar 28th, 2021, 7:03 pm
Mar 29th, 2021, 2:00 pm

Could it be Jenn Burke's The Dragon CEO's Assistant? It's the second book of the Golden Kingdom series.....
I'm not totally sure, but I think there was a red-head involved... :think:
Mar 29th, 2021, 2:00 pm
May 8th, 2021, 3:34 am
hi! searching for a book.....
it starts out with a rich guy and a sort of twink/rent boy. the rich guy wants the twink to live with him, and he doesn't want to because they guy is kind of rough and he says he can't do that on demand-it would be too much....
but he does move in. the rich guys gives him money-but he sends it all to the orphanage where he was raised. he tells this story later on in the book of how he went to a kids birthday party, and they made fun of him because he didn't bring the kid a gift. after that he cries and begs the nuns to not make him go to them anymore....
he lies to the rich guy about his life growing up-how his mom made cakes...and he had parties....
they spent his birthday at disney world, and the guy remembers living in cheap hotels watching disney world, and the happy kids, and it tears him up....the rich guy starts to fall in love, and they decide to start having a 'real' relationship....
something happens-they rich guy gets a phone call or a letter, and they other guy decides to go for a walk,. he always told the guy all he had to do is tell him to leave if he didn't want him anymore...so when this happens, and he goes for a walk he asks the guy if he should come back later. the rich guy isn't paying attention, and he said ''no'' and he didn't even realize he said it.
so the guy goes, changes out of the clothes the guy bought for him, leaves his keys and cell phone and goes...
the rich guy flips out later when he realizes what he did...but then he tries to find him, and realizes the little he did know about him are all lies.
he finally finds him, beat up by a pimp, at the orphanage.....the priest thinks he is the one who beat him up.
they talk,and it is a happy ending.
thanks for all that help......
May 8th, 2021, 3:34 am
May 12th, 2021, 2:00 am
dante11 wrote:hi! searching for a book.....
it starts out with a rich guy and a sort of twink/rent boy. the rich guy wants the twink to live with him, and he doesn't want to because they guy is kind of rough and he says he can't do that on demand-it would be too much....
but he does move in. the rich guys gives him money-but he sends it all to the orphanage where he was raised. he tells this story later on in the book of how he went to a kids birthday party, and they made fun of him because he didn't bring the kid a gift. after that he cries and begs the nuns to not make him go to them anymore....
he lies to the rich guy about his life growing up-how his mom made cakes...and he had parties....
they spent his birthday at disney world, and the guy remembers living in cheap hotels watching disney world, and the happy kids, and it tears him up....the rich guy starts to fall in love, and they decide to start having a 'real' relationship....
something happens-they rich guy gets a phone call or a letter, and they other guy decides to go for a walk,. he always told the guy all he had to do is tell him to leave if he didn't want him anymore...so when this happens, and he goes for a walk he asks the guy if he should come back later. the rich guy isn't paying attention, and he said ''no'' and he didn't even realize he said it.
so the guy goes, changes out of the clothes the guy bought for him, leaves his keys and cell phone and goes...
the rich guy flips out later when he realizes what he did...but then he tries to find him, and realizes the little he did know about him are all lies.
he finally finds him, beat up by a pimp, at the orphanage.....the priest thinks he is the one who beat him up.
they talk,and it is a happy ending.
thanks for all that help......

bump
May 12th, 2021, 2:00 am
Jun 14th, 2021, 8:52 pm
Hey guys! I need help finding a series. It’s about 4 bothers that were all converted to vampires at the same time. Their mom wasn’t stable and her vampire lover thought if he changed her it oils cure her but it drove her insane. He had adopted her four boys as his own but daddy vamp had to leave because his presence makes mom more unstable. Hey all play some type of musical instruments, which calm their mother. The boys start finding their mates but the counsel of vampires is trying to kill them because they counsel is corrupt and want to take over the world. The counsel is also blaming this family for trying to start a war.
Jun 14th, 2021, 8:52 pm

**IMPORTANT** - if you are looking for re-ups of dead links PM WITH original thread link or links WILL NOT be updated
***Please Hit the Thank You