May 13th, 2018, 6:22 pm
Not a fan of MM romance but I enjoyed the first one I read. It's Him by Sarina Bowen. I also liked the sequel, Us. :)
May 13th, 2018, 6:22 pm
Mar 21st, 2019, 7:05 am
The locker room by Amy Lane is pretty nice.

Do you happen to have him and us to share? Been looking for those books for awhile
Mar 21st, 2019, 7:05 am
Mar 25th, 2019, 2:34 am
NR Walker's The Weight of it All is one that should be added to your list. If you get the chance to listen to the audiobook, please do. I haven't laughed so much in quite some time.

A few more honorable mentions:
Heidi Cullinan - Roosevelt series
Amy Lane - Talker series (lovely, angsty goodness)
Madeline Urban & Abigail Roux - Cut & Run series

Happy Reading!!
Mar 25th, 2019, 2:34 am
May 4th, 2019, 6:53 pm
MM reader here. Eli Easton's "Blame it on the Mistletoe" is cute.
Some of my faves are:
"Him" and "Us" by Sarina Bowen
In the Company of Shadows Series by Ais and Sonny/Santino Hassell (despite Santino Hassell's catfishing exposed last year, this series still remains dear to my heart)
Captive Prince Series by C. S. Pacat
Big Bad Wolf Series by Charlie Adhara

Thanks to those who recommended "Frog" by Mary Calmes. I've come across it before, was curious, but didn't like the title. Now it's on my TBR list.
May 4th, 2019, 6:53 pm

“Remember, we are our own griefs, my dear, we are our own happinesses and we are our own remedies."

― Huseyn Raza, excerpt from My Friend, Abigail
Jul 11th, 2019, 8:17 pm
Ever After by Christina Lee & Riley Hart! I just finished reading it and it's very nice. It’s a pretty classic “Cinderella” fairytale story full of romance, sweetness and with a cute happy ending. Perfect as a summer reading :D
Jul 11th, 2019, 8:17 pm
Jul 13th, 2019, 3:27 pm
This one is an oldie but goodie for me:
Too Stupid to Live by Anne Tenino

And if you think dragons can be cute, check out the Forbidden Desires series of Piper Scott and Virginia Kelly. There are 3 books so far - Clutch, Bond and Mate. I'm really hoping they come out with more.
Jul 13th, 2019, 3:27 pm
Aug 24th, 2019, 8:12 pm
One of the best M/M cute books is Carry the Ocean - Book 1 of the Roosevelt series by Heidi Cullinan. Wonderful story.
Aug 24th, 2019, 8:12 pm
Aug 30th, 2019, 12:28 am
I vote for Frog (yes, its that good!) by Mary Calmes

Rowan McBride - One Good Hand & One Good Year (Characters are angsty, but there's aughter, self-growth and an HFN)
Jet Mykles - Heaven Sent series
Aug 30th, 2019, 12:28 am
Sep 24th, 2019, 7:30 am
I have some other recs for you!

I'm actually new to the MM romance scene (I read a lot so that's why there are quite some books here but I honestly started reading MM this year, like since mid-June). My first read was Heat Stroke by Tessa Bailey which is a really sweet story, funny and hot.

Also, I second some of the others recs, I LOVE Ella Frank her Temptation series is AMAZING, it's quite long, but it's worth it. She writes some of her books with Brooke Blaine I have read a lot of their books so if you're interested I can walk you through their reading order, I mean you can read all of her series/sagas and be done, but some of them connect with each other and it's nice to have that perspective, so feel free to pm me.

And I think no one has recommended her yet, E.M. Lindsey is also at the top of my MM writers, her Iron and Works saga is lovely, but just a mild warning, all of her heroes have disabilities, PTSD, amputees, paralysis, HoH, deafness, blindness, etc. I have to say they are rightfully portraited and they are really beautiful books.

Recently I finished the Fake Boyfriend Series by Eden Finley this one is more on the funny side, my personal favorite is book 3, Lennon is just awesome and hilarious.

I think that's quite a list, if any of you read any of these and want to chat about them I'm game!

Have a good one y'all! :D
Sep 24th, 2019, 7:30 am
Nov 26th, 2019, 3:52 pm
Give this one a try "Tell Me It's Real by TJ Klune" this made me smile and roll on the floor laughing so hard.
Nov 26th, 2019, 3:52 pm
Dec 8th, 2020, 3:16 am
All of these great authors

I'll add my recommendation for Mary Calmes' Frog. I too was hesitant to read the book and when I finally did, I regretted not doing so earlier. And then I came across the audiobook!!! OMG even better!! It's very, very good!

I also want to add Lisa Marie Davis and Rowan McBride. Gentle scorchers, but scorchers nonetheless.
Dec 8th, 2020, 3:16 am