Jul 28th, 2020, 6:14 pm
Hey guys!

I need some help finding a series that I have read because it has gotten to the point where it is driving me absolutely nuts. I only remember bits and pieces from 2 of the books. The first one is 1 MC shifter and his mate is human, I believe. The MC is an alpha and no one finds his mate acceptable. It has the Alpha's grandma who talks in riddles a lot. There is also some type of fighting between shifter breeds. The other book I remember I believe the beta meets a shifter of a different breed at a conference for something. They keep meeting up on the full moons until the Beta and the Omega agree that it will be the last time. The omega then finds out that he is pregnant and goes to the pack/pride that the beta belongs to and almost gets attacked until they smell the beta's scent in his pregnancy.

Also, the alpha’s mate had been threatened by the previous alpha tp leave and never come back, he returns when the old alpha dies. There is also a book with the alpha’s younger brother who I believe blame a photographer to escape their dad.

Any help would be so appreciated. It has been driving me crazy for weeks.
Jul 28th, 2020, 6:14 pm

**IMPORTANT** - if you are looking for re-ups of dead links PM WITH original thread link or links WILL NOT be updated
***Please Hit the Thank You
Jan 17th, 2022, 3:40 pm
do they like have their own pack because the grouped together and left their family who basically owns the whole town and all live on one side of the place?
Jan 17th, 2022, 3:40 pm
Dec 3rd, 2022, 4:15 am
spirategirl wrote:do they like have their own pack because the grouped together and left their family who basically owns the whole town and all live on one side of the place?

you may be thinking of of wolves of walker country by KiKi Burrell....

In the one I'm thinking they don't leave the pack and the human MC was run out of town comes back after the old alpha who had ran him off is either sick or dead and when the MC shifter would be taking over. The human MC works with the children because he got schooling well run off for something to do with kids...
Dec 3rd, 2022, 4:15 am

**IMPORTANT** - if you are looking for re-ups of dead links PM WITH original thread link or links WILL NOT be updated
***Please Hit the Thank You