Feb 25th, 2017, 9:12 pm
I have recently noticed that Marvel is creating a lot of novels concerning some of its most famous characters. For example, there is the recent publication of Shannon and Dean Hale's novel which features the fan-favorite Squirrel Girl; The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl: Squirrel Meets World. Then there is Thanos: Death Sentence by Stuart Moore, where the story itself is told from the viewpoint of Thanos himself. These books would be an excellent addition to Mobilism's e-book library. If there are any other books from Marvel Prose which should be available as an e-book download, please feel free to post such suggestions here.
Feb 25th, 2017, 9:12 pm

Please pm me if any links I have posted have expired as soon as possible.
Mar 3rd, 2017, 7:41 am
I actually have a couple of dozen uncorrected OCR scans of comic book prose novels, mostly Marvel and DC, that I've collected over the years. Most of them are from the 1990s and 2000s and are rather rare as an ebook. The main problem I have with them is that they are literally just scanned pages of the books and need some serious combing through for general spell checking and such and I just don't have the time to do so. I'd be willing to upload them if someone else wants to do the grunt work of cleaning the books up.
Mar 3rd, 2017, 7:41 am
Mar 30th, 2017, 5:42 am
Freshenstein wrote:I actually have a couple of dozen uncorrected OCR scans of comic book prose novels, mostly Marvel and DC, that I've collected over the years. Most of them are from the 1990s and 2000s and are rather rare as an ebook. The main problem I have with them is that they are literally just scanned pages of the books and need some serious combing through for general spell checking and such and I just don't have the time to do so. I'd be willing to upload them if someone else wants to do the grunt work of cleaning the books up.

upload them and i'll try to do the edits..

this is my first attempt to do this type of editing - not sure how long it'll take to do a book.. let alone your entire stash.. :D
Mar 30th, 2017, 5:42 am
Jan 3rd, 2018, 3:46 am
Has anyone read the new Marvel Runaways and Black Panther books that came out today?
Jan 3rd, 2018, 3:46 am

Aug 16th, 2018, 12:44 am
I"dbe happy to do it for you...... I can recommand you to use Google Drive to upload your .jpg files. There when y0u click open with their word app, it OCR it automatically and you copy paste all the pages in a new word document......

Freshenstein wrote:I actually have a couple of dozen uncorrected OCR scans of comic book prose novels, mostly Marvel and DC, that I've collected over the years. Most of them are from the 1990s and 2000s and are rather rare as an ebook. The main problem I have with them is that they are literally just scanned pages of the books and need some serious combing through for general spell checking and such and I just don't have the time to do so. I'd be willing to upload them if someone else wants to do the grunt work of cleaning the books up.
Aug 16th, 2018, 12:44 am
Apr 11th, 2019, 3:11 pm
Sadly no. I’ve got a list I still want. The Ultimate Silver Surfer, The Lizard Sanction.
Apr 11th, 2019, 3:11 pm
Apr 14th, 2019, 6:07 am
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ... Or, y'know something along those lines.
Apr 14th, 2019, 6:07 am
Apr 14th, 2019, 6:23 am
Anyone here willing to see if anyone has gotten Liza Palmer's Destiny Arrives ebook?
Apr 14th, 2019, 6:23 am

Jun 13th, 2019, 7:54 pm
Just a heads up I've begun typing up the books I've bought to create and post epubs of. I'm working on Kerri Hawkins The Darkness at the moment.
Jun 13th, 2019, 7:54 pm
Jun 13th, 2019, 8:02 pm
PhilipLynx11 wrote:Just a heads up I've begun typing up the books I've bought to create and post epubs of. I'm working on Kerri Hawkins The Darkness at the moment.

Nice.
Jun 13th, 2019, 8:02 pm

Jun 14th, 2019, 4:57 am
It'll take much booze and Reeses peanut butter ice cream, but thy will be done!
Jun 14th, 2019, 4:57 am
Jun 14th, 2019, 5:35 am
PhilipLynx11 wrote:It'll take much booze and Reeses peanut butter ice cream, but thy will be done!

Godspeed, mon ami!
Jun 14th, 2019, 5:35 am

Aug 16th, 2019, 10:23 pm
PhilipLynx11 wrote:It'll take much booze and Reeses peanut butter ice cream, but thy will be done!

How's it going?
Aug 16th, 2019, 10:23 pm