What is the best alternative keyboard? The best calendar app? Discuss and vote for your favorites here.
Sep 17th, 2020, 9:42 pm
cap1986 wrote:Title says it all..
What do you guys reccomend?
Thanks!

AdGuard Vpn
Sep 17th, 2020, 9:42 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT
Dec 23rd, 2020, 4:21 am
Malwarebytes Privacy VPN working perfect for me in China. But there are no Android version so far for now...
Dec 23rd, 2020, 4:21 am
Feb 11th, 2021, 7:10 pm
Vpn master by vpn capa team,ufo vpn.
Feb 11th, 2021, 7:10 pm
Feb 15th, 2021, 7:37 am
gaddiel wrote:Malwarebytes Privacy VPN working perfect for me in China. But there are no Android version so far for now...
Is there any chinese free VPN, I want to use my Vivo Apps.
Feb 15th, 2021, 7:37 am
Feb 25th, 2021, 1:17 pm
only the very select few that don't request your identity permissions, upon install, and even more select few that don't lig traffic...
Feb 25th, 2021, 1:17 pm
Jul 28th, 2021, 9:23 am
free vpn is not good vpn they will sell you out if your isp request your data invest in a decent vpn company that does not log your information
Jul 28th, 2021, 9:23 am
Aug 1st, 2021, 11:51 pm
I would recommend checking review or comparison articles from major news sources and seeing what their view on VPNs (or anything else you're looking for) before choosing one.

A good one I like to read is Torrentfreak's annual article about VPNs. (the last one was in June of 2021) (just search for 'torrentfreak vpn' to find it)

They ask VPN providers questions about their service and post the answers so you can decide what aspects you like the most, such as:
-do they keep any data that can match an IP address to a timestamp (logs)
-what VPN encryption do recommend to users
-do they have internet killswitches to block traffic if a connection drops, do they have IPV6 protection
-what country is their business located in
-what forms of payment do they accept
-how are DMCA requests and court orders handled,
etc.

FWIW, I personally use Mullvad for the last few months and am happy with it, I had used PIA before that, a billing glitch when renewing had me look for a new VPN and choose Mullvad.
Aug 1st, 2021, 11:51 pm
Aug 10th, 2021, 11:07 am
gaddiel wrote:Malwarebytes Privacy VPN working perfect for me in China. But there are no Android version so far for now...
U are from China? Heared vpn`s are out in china, kind of obsolete, and they`re using other tunneling technologys mostly nowadays, which are faster and more reliable, u know anything about it, and could elaborate?
Aug 10th, 2021, 11:07 am
Aug 10th, 2021, 10:15 pm
thebleedingedge wrote:
U are from China? Heared vpn`s are out in china, kind of obsolete, and they`re using other tunneling technologys mostly nowadays, which are faster and more reliable, u know anything about it, and could elaborate?
hes prob in hong kong
Aug 10th, 2021, 10:15 pm
Aug 10th, 2021, 10:17 pm
GoldCross wrote:I would recommend checking review or comparison articles from major news sources and seeing what their view on VPNs (or anything else you`re looking for) before choosing one.

A good one I like to read is Torrentfreak`s annual article about VPNs. (the last one was in June of 2021) (just search for `torrentfreak vpn` to find it)

They ask VPN providers questions about their service and post the answers so you can decide what aspects you like the most, such as:
-do they keep any data that can match an IP address to a timestamp (logs)
-what VPN encryption do recommend to users
-do they have internet killswitches to block traffic if a connection drops, do they have IPV6 protection
-what country is their business located in
-what forms of payment do they accept
-how are DMCA requests and court orders handled,
etc.

FWIW, I personally use Mullvad for the last few months and am happy with it, I had used PIA before that, a billing glitch when renewing had me look for a new VPN and choose Mullvad.
torrent freak is a great site so glad theyre still at it. sucks the one guy stopped doing the podcast, it was one of my faves.
Aug 10th, 2021, 10:17 pm
Apr 5th, 2022, 11:13 am
anyone know a good mod vpn that will work on firestick all the ones posted seem to be phone based
Apr 5th, 2022, 11:13 am