What is the best alternative keyboard? The best calendar app? Discuss and vote for your favorites here.
Oct 27th, 2018, 10:35 pm
Hi there,
I want to prepare my smartphone for intensive book reading and I'm searching for best and closest voices to natural. Was trying to get IVONA voices for android but without luck, they are not at Play Store anymore.
Acapela voices are not free to use.
Currently I am testing Vocalizer TTS Voice and seems like a good solution.
Google Voices are too robotic to me, also I'm not a fan of Samsung voices.

Do you have any experiences or recommendations?
Thanks
Oct 27th, 2018, 10:35 pm
Nov 1st, 2018, 3:10 pm
I have been using aptoide ivona kendra since 2016. Can`t believe this shit still works from android 5 to 9. I`m still using it and says your OS can`t support lmao. I got used to it so it basically audible to me now. I run my books & articles at 1.5 speed.
Nov 1st, 2018, 3:10 pm
Nov 1st, 2018, 3:40 pm
iAnonymous wrote:I was looking into the same thing and you can get ivona here (https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/ivona-tex ... -download/) but I would agree that Acapela sounds the most natural! Is there any way to get their voices for free (with offline support)?

Hi iAnonymous, thanks for reply. I've downloaded that 500kb app but it sends me to Google PlayStore for further download, and there Ivona voices are no more available.
Do you have any other option? Cause Ivona voices are the best!

JakeBrownDog wrote:I have been using aptoide ivona kendra since 2016. Can`t believe this shit still works from android 5 to 9. I`m still using it and says your OS can`t support lmao. I got used to it so it basically audible to me now. I run my books & articles at 1.5 speed.

Hi Jake, do you have any idea where I could get that Ivona Kendra for Android voice? Thanks
Nov 1st, 2018, 3:40 pm
Nov 1st, 2018, 6:45 pm
You can find IVONA on the Aptoide store. Here is the link: https://en.aptoide.com/search?query=Ivona. You will need to install two apks. IVONA Kendra as well as IVONA Text-to-speech HQ and you will be all set.
Nov 1st, 2018, 6:45 pm

akaMePs
Nov 1st, 2018, 9:32 pm
akaMePs wrote:You can find IVONA on the Aptoide store. Here is the link: https://en.aptoide.com/search?query=Ivona. You will need to install two apks. IVONA Kendra as well as IVONA Text-to-speech HQ and you will be all set.

Sorry but it doesn't work anymore. I've downloaded IVONA Text-to-speech HQ file but it was Aptoide APP, then in that app I've found IVONA Text-to-speech HQ which was also a small file with only 5 promo voices, no chance of installing real voices. Other files on the website that say they are about 150mb are also 19,3mb.
So it's not what it supposed to be.
Nov 1st, 2018, 9:32 pm
Nov 1st, 2018, 10:55 pm
tordajav wrote:
akaMePs wrote:You can find IVONA on the Aptoide store. Here is the link: https://en.aptoide.com/search?query=Ivona. You will need to install two apks. IVONA Kendra as well as IVONA Text-to-speech HQ and you will be all set.

Sorry but it doesn't work anymore. I've downloaded IVONA Text-to-speech HQ file but it was Aptoide APP, then in that app I've found IVONA Text-to-speech HQ which was also a small file with only 5 promo voices, no chance of installing real voices. Other files on the website that say they are about 150mb are also 19,3mb.

Ok, now listen and do exactly what I say. Go to the link I've shared on my other post. Scroll down the page a little bit, you will see different IVONA apps with different name, there will be an app called IVONA Kendra US beta v1.6.23.422 (154.76MB) just below IVONA Penélope Spanish, download this apk and install it on your phone. After this, go back to Aptoide and download the app called IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ v1.6.55.617 (512.69kB) between IVONA Giorgio and IVONA Nicole. Download it and install. Don't try to download anything from IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ (you only need to install it on your phone to be able to use IVONA Kendra, otherwise, Kendra will not work). That's it! You're done!
Nov 1st, 2018, 10:55 pm

akaMePs
Jan 8th, 2019, 5:19 am
akaMePs wrote:
tordajav wrote:

Ok, now listen and do exactly what I say. Go to the link I've shared on my other post. Scroll down the page a little bit, you will see different IVONA apps with different name, there will be an app called IVONA Kendra US beta v1.6.23.422 (154.76MB) just below IVONA Penélope Spanish, download this apk and install it on your phone. After this, go back to Aptoide and download the app called IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ v1.6.55.617 (512.69kB) between IVONA Giorgio and IVONA Nicole. Download it and install. Don't try to download anything from IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ (you only need to install it on your phone to be able to use IVONA Kendra, otherwise, Kendra will not work). That's it! You're done!

Thanks very much man, didn't know that was possible.
Jan 8th, 2019, 5:19 am
Apr 17th, 2019, 11:19 pm
lola8000 wrote:there will be an app called IVONA Kendra US beta v1.6.23.422 (154.76MB) just below IVONA Penélope Spanish, download this apk and install it on your phone. After this, go back to Aptoide and download the app called IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ v1.6.55.617 (512.69kB) between IVONA Giorgio and IVONA Nicole. Download it and install. Don`t try to download anything from IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ (you only need to install it on your phone to be able to use IVONA Kendra, otherwise, Kendra will not work). That`s it! You`re done!
Doesn`t work in my android 8.1. Help me
Apr 17th, 2019, 11:19 pm
Jun 29th, 2019, 8:28 am
Go to
https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=200728&st=20#entry16768680

Someone ported ivona voices from kindle fire tablets to run on any android.
The forum is in Russian. Use google translate to read. You need account to download the files. You can download 4pda.ru app form playstore and make an account using that. You won't get a Russian captcha that way

Or
You can install voice dream reader 1.5.5 and use lucky patcher to save purchase for restore all ivona voices you want
Then clear all data of voice dream reader 1.5.5
And install voice dream reader 3.1.5 over it.
That way you can use ivona voices on latest voice dream reader(click on restore in manage voices).
Ivona voices are not available for download on latest version unless u have purchased in old version.
Jun 29th, 2019, 8:28 am
Jun 29th, 2019, 9:04 am
Ivona voices 4pda.ru method
Uk: Amy, Brian
Usa: Joey, Salli
Australia: Nicole, Russell
India : Raveena

Voice dream reader method
Usa: Chipmunk, Ivy, Jennifer, Joey, Salli, Kendra, Kimberley
Uk: Amy, Emma, Brian, Geraint, Gwyneth
Australia : Nicole, Russell
Voice dream reader also have a lot of Acapela voices
But voice dream reader voice can only be used inside the reader itself
Jun 29th, 2019, 9:04 am
Jun 29th, 2019, 9:07 am
4pda.ru thread (link above) also has
Vocalizer Expressive apk with lots of high quality voices, personally, I liked the south Africa accent voice tessa on it.

Also, that thread has Acapela mod apk. You can you can rip voices of Acapela from voice dream reader app using debug proxy app
And use the voices in Acapela mod apk

Anyways ivona is best
Jun 29th, 2019, 9:07 am
Sep 5th, 2019, 1:28 pm
indiboy wrote:Ivona voices 4pda.ru method

Links are kaputt
Sep 5th, 2019, 1:28 pm
Sep 8th, 2019, 1:56 am
monrealli wrote:
indiboy wrote:Ivona voices 4pda.ru method

Links are kaputt

You need to login to 4pda.ru to download links.
Without login you will see 404.
Anyways...
Download 4pda.ru app from playstore to make new account if you want...
That way you wont get captcha in Russian language
Sep 8th, 2019, 1:56 am