What is the best alternative keyboard? The best calendar app? Discuss and vote for your favorites here.
Nov 15th, 2019, 10:05 pm
I am curious if any of the following apps actually work on a regular basis ie... solax, typhoon, cinema HD, teatv, beetv,tubi...etc. Most of the time, all of them dont find anything so i can view it. Maybe about 20% of the time, it is successful. The other times zip, nada, ziltch nothing. Are any of them dependable? If yes, which one is it and how long will it work for week, day month plz?

Also, when the do work, do they usually buffer every 30 secs or so? If yes, is there any way to prevent that from happening?
Nov 15th, 2019, 10:05 pm
Nov 15th, 2019, 10:59 pm
I`ve been using cinema hd for months now with no issues. Buffering depends on your network package and the sources the apps pull from.
Nov 15th, 2019, 10:59 pm
Nov 15th, 2019, 11:21 pm
Budcjoline wrote:I`ve been using cinema hd for months now with no issues. Buffering depends on your network package and the sources the apps pull from.

Can you plz expound on network package. If you mean the speed from isp. I have verizon fios with 100/100. which is good.

Also, is there a specific stream source that is better than the others?

thx
Nov 15th, 2019, 11:21 pm
Nov 16th, 2019, 2:20 am
Most of the file hosting services they aggregate throttle the speed at which they can be downloaded from, so 90 percent of the time it`s not gonna have anything to do with your internet connection. When a source artificially limits the download speed to something as low as 200 kbps, it won`t buffer.
Nov 16th, 2019, 2:20 am
Nov 16th, 2019, 5:10 am
Wax wrote:Most of the file hosting services they aggregate throttle the speed at which they can be downloaded from, so 90 percent of the time it`s not gonna have anything to do with your internet connection. When a source artificially limits the download speed to something as low as 200 kbps, it won`t buffer.

Thanks for clarification of it. :)
Nov 16th, 2019, 5:10 am