Describe the kind of app you're looking for, or a problem you need an app to solve. We will help you find it!
Nov 21st, 2019, 7:34 am
Hi, Is a way to turn APKs into a single APK on PC? (like SAI (Split APKs Installer) app on android)
Nov 21st, 2019, 7:34 am
Dec 5th, 2019, 1:33 pm
rezionline wrote:Hi, Is a way to turn APKs into a single APK on PC? (like SAI (Split APKs Installer) app on android)

The App Bundle (set of multiple APK files) is a new delivery format for Android apps.
Installation of Bundles is a feature that appears with Android 5.0. The package installer manages the bundle but doesn't create any single package.

Also, SAI doesn't make a single APK from a bundle but help to perform its installation.

With adb tool from Android SDK, you can install a bundle from a PC:
Code: Select alladb install-multiple base.apk split0.apk split1.apk ... splitN.apk

The base package of the bundle have to be placed as first argument in the command line. Next arguments are other split package either required or wanted.

For a few months now I personally develop a tool that aims to repack an android App Bundle into a single APK.
It gives good results now but there's still a lot of work before it can be published.

Cheers.
Dec 5th, 2019, 1:33 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Apr 21st, 2020, 3:27 am
KirIif` wrote:
rezionline wrote:Hi, Is a way to turn APKs into a single APK on PC? (like SAI (Split APKs Installer) app on android)

The App Bundle (set of multiple APK files) is a new delivery format for Android apps.
Installation of Bundles is a feature that appears with Android 5.0. The package installer manages the bundle but doesn`t create any single package.

Also, SAI doesn`t make a single APK from a bundle but help to perform its installation.

With adb tool from Android SDK, you can install a bundle from a PC:
Code: Select alladb install-multiple base.apk split0.apk split1.apk ... splitN.apk

The base package of the bundle have to be placed as first argument in the command line. Next arguments are other split package either required or wanted.

For a few months now I personally develop a tool that aims to repack an android App Bundle into a single APK.
It gives good results now but there`s still a lot of work before it can be published.

Cheers.
Sir , is your tool ready to be published. I can`t find it anywhere. Can you please link me to it ,if possible ?
Apr 21st, 2020, 3:27 am
Mar 9th, 2021, 11:54 am
Thanks for this app, but i have a quick question -

can one use this app to recompile apks to include data - for example i install an apk on my phone and set it up to my liking and then use this app to then package the apk to include my setting (data) so when someone else install the recompile apk package their settings will be like mine?

Mar 9th, 2021, 11:54 am
Mar 13th, 2021, 3:25 am
deew wrote:Thanks for this app, but i have a quick question -

can one use this app to recompile apks to include data - for example i install an apk on my phone and set it up to my liking and then use this app to then package the apk to include my setting (data) so when someone else install the recompile apk package their settings will be like mine?

Use AntiSplit-G2 to unsplit apks to apk.
Its very fast and better than Antisplit using Apktool_M.
Mar 13th, 2021, 3:25 am