Describe the kind of app you're looking for, or a problem you need an app to solve. We will help you find it!
Aug 28th, 2020, 2:59 am
Hello - I realize modding/releasing an app isn't always such a simple thing to instantly make happen, and that there is likely a lot of work that has to happen on the back-end to produce a completely functional and ready-for-release application. I would be truly grateful and appreciative though if someone could please release a functioning/recent version of KineMaster Pro. KineMaster is more or less the most-advanced / "staple" video editor that we currently have for Android. Unfortunately, the versions currently available on here are either not completely working/aren't the unlocked version/have issues with exporting your project/are super old and out of date/have no active working download links available. Could someone please put this essential app into their queue of applications they're currently working on? I would be so very thankful and appreciative!!

Thank you so very much to the app releasers and to the whole Mobilism.org team and community - this site is my bedrock and I am so grateful for it and for all of the hard work that goes into keeping this incredible resource online and running! I will forever be a premium member! I'd love to learn how to release apps myself to help contribute as well. All I know to do is use Lucky Patcher or Jasi Patcher or whatever and rarely do those ever really end up providing me with a working app, so I'm sure there is a lot more that goes into all of this and I am very thankful for your effort and hard work.
Aug 28th, 2020, 2:59 am