Describe the kind of app you're looking for, or a problem you need an app to solve. We will help you find it!
Jan 30th, 2021, 3:56 am
Without going in to too much detail, I am looking for a way to obtain the offline eBooks downloaded through premium apps. I have tested that the eBooks work offline but when I look into the /data/appname/ folder I cannot find the file(s). My device is not rooted, but rooting it will not be a problem. I just want to know if there is a workaround.
Jan 30th, 2021, 3:56 am
Jan 30th, 2021, 1:12 pm
You can get offline ebooks from private book focused torrent trackers. I guess you could download from there with a torrent program on your smartphone.
Jan 30th, 2021, 1:12 pm
Jan 30th, 2021, 4:41 pm
algloom wrote:You can get offline ebooks from private book focused torrent trackers. I guess you could download from there with a torrent program on your smartphone.
I am actually responding to the original poster. Reply button won`t work for me. If you would simply download an e-reader (I prefer Moon reader pro), you can simply use the import books options. It will search your device and give you a list of all documents there. Uncheck the things that you Don`t want in your library. Tap import. Enjoy your reading.
Jan 30th, 2021, 4:41 pm
Feb 9th, 2021, 6:46 pm
thedanger522 wrote:Without going in to too much detail, I am looking for a way to obtain the offline eBooks downloaded through premium apps. I have tested that the eBooks work offline but when I look into the /data/appname/ folder I cannot find the file(s). My device is not rooted, but rooting it will not be a problem. I just want to know if there is a workaround.

Moon+ reader pro
Feb 9th, 2021, 6:46 pm