Feb 22nd, 2021, 6:33 pm
Yeah, I'm still getting the occasional empty zip file, too. But if I go directly to the site, instead of using the Premium downloader button, the file's fine. And they're not all Mega4Up sites.
Feb 22nd, 2021, 6:33 pm
Feb 23rd, 2021, 10:53 am
I joined as a premium member. For any doubters out there. This is a great service. It is run by honest people who provide honest service.
Feb 23rd, 2021, 10:53 am
Feb 25th, 2021, 11:55 pm
I'd like to add my two cents: I took the leap to Platinum VIP not quite 4 years ago after having been a free member for a year. Initially I figured a site like this would be "here today, gone tomorrow" and was skeptical about making the investment. But now that I've been a Platinum VIP member for almost 4 years, I have nothing but compliments for the site and those who admin and run it, and those who post sharing books and audiobooks, plus the "Download Directly" functionality of the site. Re audiobooks: while I've collected ebooks from various sources over the years, I've never come across any other site that shares audiobooks; the audiobooks alone have been a tremendous boost to my quality of life and worth many times the cost of Platinum VIP membership!
Feb 25th, 2021, 11:55 pm
Feb 26th, 2021, 1:26 am
u3zY8V8TiHY9szu6C84u wrote:I'd like to add my two cents: I took the leap to Platinum VIP not quite 4 years ago after having been a free member for a year. Initially I figured a site like this would be "here today, gone tomorrow" and was skeptical about making the investment. But now that I've been a Platinum VIP member for almost 4 years, I have nothing but compliments for the site and those who admin and run it, and those who post sharing books and audiobooks, plus the "Download Directly" functionality of the site. Re audiobooks: while I've collected ebooks from various sources over the years, I've never come across any other site that shares audiobooks; the audiobooks alone have been a tremendous boost to my quality of life and worth many times the cost of Platinum VIP membership!

When you joined as a lifetime subscriber four years ago, we had already been online for over ten years. :)
Feb 26th, 2021, 1:26 am
Mar 1st, 2021, 1:20 pm
Premium is definitely worth every penny! I was grateful for this site before premium, but now I wouldn't be without it. It's excellent. Thank you.
Mar 1st, 2021, 1:20 pm
Mar 1st, 2021, 10:25 pm
I did it. I went for the Lifetime Premium!!

No more worrying about when my subscription expires and if I'll have the $ when it does!

One less thing to stress over. It's a Good Thing.
Mar 1st, 2021, 10:25 pm

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Mar 6th, 2021, 8:17 pm
This is a gem of a site! Kudos to the Admin team for this site and the time and energy of making this such a smooth experience. Customer service and questions are answered quickly. Getting Premium is just a small way that I can contribute to the site. Thanks and keep up the great work :)
Mar 6th, 2021, 8:17 pm
Mar 9th, 2021, 6:38 am
I can not remember experiencing such excellent customer service even to my questions that i should`ve known.

In short on a one to ten scale i give em a ten or eleven. Their service is second to none.
Mar 9th, 2021, 6:38 am
Mar 9th, 2021, 8:08 pm
I'm having issues downloading from rapidgater and uploaded.net. The file size I get is only a couple bytes rather than the actual file. I see that its mentioned to clear the cache. Is that the problem? Do I need to clear my download cache somehow?
Mar 9th, 2021, 8:08 pm
Mar 9th, 2021, 9:34 pm
shubharora734 wrote:I joined as a premium member. For any doubters out there. This is a great service. It is run by honest people who provide honest service.

^^^This^^^

I couldn't have put it better - the upgrade to premium is worth every penny!
Mar 9th, 2021, 9:34 pm
Mar 9th, 2021, 11:50 pm
Disk4mat wrote:When you joined as a lifetime subscriber four years ago, we had already been online for over ten years. :)

Really? Didn't even know mobile apps were around that long. I didn't get my first cellphone until 2015. I'm not a luddite, I just have no friends and am home almost all the time.

I buy the Premium mostly for the magazine and newspaper section.
Mar 9th, 2021, 11:50 pm
Mar 10th, 2021, 12:51 am
despairxx wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:When you joined as a lifetime subscriber four years ago, we had already been online for over ten years. :)

Really? Didn't even know mobile apps were around that long. I didn't get my first cellphone until 2015. I'm not a luddite, I just have no friends and am home almost all the time.

We started off as a Windows Mobile app site before transitioning to Android and iOS. You can still see the section here: viewforum.php?f=378 though it obviously barely gets any new posts.

mojoe_24 wrote:I'm having issues downloading from rapidgater and uploaded.net. The file size I get is only a couple bytes rather than the actual file. I see that its mentioned to clear the cache. Is that the problem? Do I need to clear my download cache somehow?

It's the same issue described here: viewtopic.php?p=8368660#8368660
We re-enabled mega4up for a couple hours because their owner claimed the issue was resolved. For a couple hours indeed everything worked fine, but then the same problem started, so we had to remove mega4up again from our supported filehosts. After the problems started mega4up caused the same issue with other hosts I described in the aforementioned post.
Mar 10th, 2021, 12:51 am
Mar 11th, 2021, 7:03 am
Thank you for the reminder to, once again, renew my subscription. Mobilism is the best and I know we all are greatful for the great job you all do for this site. Thank you all!
Mar 11th, 2021, 7:03 am
Mar 12th, 2021, 3:57 am
Disk4mat wrote:
despairxx wrote:

We started off as a Windows Mobile app site before transitioning to Android and iOS. You can still see the section here: https://forum.mobilism.org/viewforum.php?f=378 though it obviously barely gets any new posts.

Wow that section gets even less posts than the iPad section. I forget to mention the Windows section is really good now with Murtadoc as a mod, he uploads so much.
Mar 12th, 2021, 3:57 am
Mar 13th, 2021, 9:04 am
dropapk links are not downloading from the Premium button. You get this: https://prnt.sc/10kb5be But when you go to the direct link it works.

Some I saw yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=1294&t=4174489 (and I tried it 5 minutes after it had been posted)

And a pile of requests filled with those links where the user said the link was expired, but it wasn't:

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=4165602
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=4164455
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=4162811
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=4162519
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=4162798
Mar 13th, 2021, 9:04 am