Keep yourself informed!
Apr 16th, 2021, 9:48 pm
As you may have noticed for the last week we've had our firewall (Cloudflare) checking everyone's browser to ensure that only real users access the site. The reason for this has been a series of DDoS attacks. Though we have suffered a couple downtimes their impact has been mostly limited, and they did give us a funny new record: 125,795 simultaneous online users.

Mobilism has been around since 2006 and attacks like this are nothing new. Nonetheless as an apology is due for the downtime earlier today. For the next seven days a Premium account for a year will be going for $20, and a Premium account for a year + VIP for life for $25.

The Premium Downloader allows you to download files on Mobilism directly without going through any filehosts. Click Here for more info on Premium accounts and over 400 pages of feedback. The Premium Downloader can also be used to download directly via Mobilism's App.

Image Image

Discount ends in:
Discount already ended
Apr 16th, 2021, 9:48 pm
Apr 17th, 2021, 12:38 am
I'm going to give a bit of a criticism here.

First it's nice of Mobilism to apologize and explain why they have been down. Premium is also very nice and the use of the Downloader essential to anyone's sanity to download items, rather than deal with the upload sites directly and their pop ups.

Now the criticism. I do not understand The benefits of this discount, it certainly doesn't help those with premium already who have been impacted not only by the downtime but also the still ongoing and growing list of sites the down,order does not work on with the less than 1k files issue,

If you buy the premium and have premium already you lose your time left, really wiping out any discount, The only people who really benefit from this is new users. Nothing wrong with new users, but an apology offer normally aids those impacted and not new people.

As I have a lifetime membership now, I'm not directly impacted myself and this is not about trying to gain anything for myself therefore. It is about a confusion over the offer and who it is helping and that perhaps there's a better way to actually help the people who have supported the site and been impacted,
Apr 17th, 2021, 12:38 am
Apr 17th, 2021, 2:03 am
@Readeraholic you're already a lifetime member so I can't do much there, but to those with existing yearly Premium subscriptions feel free to PM me and I'll add a month to your account (just quote this post).
Apr 17th, 2021, 2:03 am
Apr 17th, 2021, 3:32 am
I returned the WRZ$. Thank you but I was not after anything,

I do of course encourage anyone new to get premium, it's well worth the cost and the benefits,

Us Mobilism veterans can handle a bit of downtown. Growing pains will always exist :)
Apr 17th, 2021, 3:32 am
Apr 17th, 2021, 4:30 am
I concur, this forum is very professional, helpful and the lifetime membership fee is peanuts compared to the benefits obtained
KUDOS
Apr 17th, 2021, 4:30 am

For dead links - Please make a new request.
Thanks.
Apr 17th, 2021, 4:59 am
Thank you for your apology and explanation of the problem; it's been agony trying to access the site and, indeed, to access even a next page.

I can't wait for the nightmare to be over. I am an 81-year-old pensioner with limited income and cannot afford to pay for anything on the internet - what I can't get for free I have to do without. I am grateful to be a Mobilism member and thank all the wonderful contributors for all that they post here.
Apr 17th, 2021, 4:59 am
Apr 17th, 2021, 6:04 am
Is there a Mobilism app for ios iPad or iPhone?
Apr 17th, 2021, 6:04 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT AND CAN AFFORD IT, BUY IT.
Apr 17th, 2021, 7:27 am
AlizaNY wrote:Is there a Mobilism app for ios iPad or iPhone?

There is not. Unless you have a jailbroken device, iOS only allows apps to be installed from the Apple appstore, which we won't be on. And there are not enough users on Mobilism with jailbroken iOS devices to justify developing an app.
Apr 17th, 2021, 7:27 am
Apr 17th, 2021, 7:53 am
Thanks for the apology. Btw, a lifetime subscription is well worth it. Buy
Apr 17th, 2021, 7:53 am
Apr 17th, 2021, 9:49 am
svale wrote:Thanks for the apology. Btw, a lifetime subscription is well worth it. Buy

Indeed a lifetime subscription is well worth it.

I've been on other sites that were effected much more by a DDOS attack. Going offline for days at a time. Thankfully Mobilism is still reachable most of the time. I rather have to wait a few seconds then have the site not working at all.
Apr 17th, 2021, 9:49 am
Apr 17th, 2021, 10:59 am
Thanks for the explanation, maybe you could have said something earlier, it would have saved me (and others I suspect) trying to fault find a none existent problem with the browser.
Then again you were probably too busy sorting the mess out. I will never understand what these idiots get out of DDoS attacks, they must trying to compensate for having small parts.
Apr 17th, 2021, 10:59 am
Apr 17th, 2021, 3:00 pm
Thanks for the Discount!
Apr 17th, 2021, 3:00 pm
Apr 17th, 2021, 3:08 pm
Thanks for the update on the downtime. I have been a member of sites that have just gone poof! - gone with no warning, and nothing ever after. I now always get that pit in my stomach when a good 'friend' can't be reached, so it is a blessing it was what it was, and that you are on top of it.

As for premium, it is worth it at any price, so if you are thinking about it, do it now and get a break. You'll never have reason to look back and have buyer's remorse here.
Apr 17th, 2021, 3:08 pm
Apr 17th, 2021, 4:24 pm
romifluous wrote:Thank you for your apology and explanation of the problem; it's been agony trying to access the site and, indeed, to access even a next page.

I can't wait for the nightmare to be over. I am an 81-year-old pensioner with limited income and cannot afford to pay for anything on the internet - what I can't get for free I have to do without. I am grateful to be a Mobilism member and thank all the wonderful contributors for all that they post here.

Hope your day is good! Sent a DM.
Apr 17th, 2021, 4:24 pm
Apr 17th, 2021, 8:04 pm
Readeraholic wrote:I returned the WRZ$. Thank you but I was not after anything,

I do of course encourage anyone new to get premium, it's well worth the cost and the benefits,

Us Mobilism veterans can handle a bit of downtown. Growing pains will always exist :)

I guess technically we don't have to tell anyone when we die so our membership can go on in perpetuity - we have that going for us.
Apr 17th, 2021, 8:04 pm