Dec 5th, 2008, 1:26 pm
hi, quick question, if I already have the UK maps installed on the phone, can I just put the Western Europe folder into the storage card? or do I have to replace the other UK folder that is already on the card?
Dec 5th, 2008, 1:26 pm
Dec 5th, 2008, 3:03 pm
Punx wrote:Could someone please give me some guidance on the proper way of running the RunMeforDCT.cmd?? I don't know if I have to run it from the PDA itself or from the Desktop PC? Also, which program do I run it with? When I attempted to run it from the PDA, it gave me an error that a program was not associated with the file, to open the program and open the file from the program. This is the only piece that I'm missing to activate the map. I will greatly appreciate any assistance. Thanx.

first of all.. unrar easytool file on "c" directory on your computer (NOT ON PDA) then get meta file from your maps and put inside the "insert_meta_from_map here" and get your ID place inside "Device ID". then try to run "RUN ME FOR ALL AUTOMATIC". ........if you did everything correctly at this point ..your meta file and dct file is ready to go. get these file from "inter_mete_from_map" and place inside your maps(folder for you own country map). I think thats it ...mostly you dont need to use other tool like ttsystem patch to run tomtom 7 for now..
Dec 5th, 2008, 3:03 pm
Dec 8th, 2008, 9:52 pm
hey is it possible for anyone to get the dct for me? i feel as though i have tried everything on here and still can't get it to work. i will give you the deviceid if that helps for the North America v725.1906 map. if someone will PM me i will give you my email address to where it can be sent. i really need help i've been on this for a week now and am so frustrated grrrrrr
Dec 8th, 2008, 9:52 pm
Dec 9th, 2008, 4:03 am
after i get the dct file, what am i suppose to do with the files? i try to open them while using tomtom (change preferences>change maps) but nothing shows up, i have about 7 or 8 files (meta, meta.dct, and all of the files that were extracted) but have no idea where i can put them so tomtom would recognize them, any help would be greatly appreciated
Dec 9th, 2008, 4:03 am
Dec 9th, 2008, 9:13 pm
blackaccord03 The .dct file should go into the map file on your storage card, i.e. the file named 'North_America_725.1906'.

The only other map file that lives outside this folder is 'ttnavigator.bif' which the program creates as soon as you run TT for the first time.
Dec 9th, 2008, 9:13 pm
Dec 10th, 2008, 11:17 am
sodde wrote:blackaccord03 The .dct file should go into the map file on your storage card, i.e. the file named 'North_America_725.1906'.

The only other map file that lives outside this folder is 'ttnavigator.bif' which the program creates as soon as you run TT for the first time.

thats what i have looked for all over the phone, but there are no folders labeled map or anything of that nature, the only folders available are 'sounds' , 'logging' , and 'contacts' in the tomtom/navigator directory
I'm using tomtom 7.910.9185 by the way
Dec 10th, 2008, 11:17 am
Dec 10th, 2008, 3:25 pm
Then you don't have a map on your storage card.

The map isn't 'installed' by navigator or anything else for that matter, if you've downloaded the map in various files (rar's etc) you will need to open them with the relevant app (winrar if rar's etc) and this will give you the map folder.
You then need to copy of move this folder from your pc to your storage card with a card reader.
Dec 10th, 2008, 3:25 pm
Dec 11th, 2008, 12:31 am
sodde wrote:Then you don't have a map on your storage card.

The map isn't 'installed' by navigator or anything else for that matter, if you've downloaded the map in various files (rar's etc) you will need to open them with the relevant app (winrar if rar's etc) and this will give you the map folder.
You then need to copy of move this folder from your pc to your storage card with a card reader.

Thank you so much for taking time to answer my questions. So i have put all of the extracted files in a folder and put them on my card then phone, My next question is how do I open the map folder inside the tomtom program, i have searched through all of the settings inside the program but i cannot open the map folder. do i have to connect my ppc to pc through activesync? through my research alot of people get messages saying maps cant be activated or things like that, but im not even getting that. any help is greatly appreciated.
Dec 11th, 2008, 12:31 am
Dec 11th, 2008, 10:40 pm
You don't open the map file in the TT app. If everything is good with the map and you've already cracked it and installed it on the storage card, put your card in your phone and then run TT.
Go to 'change map' and the map title should appear in the list. If its not there, then your map's not cracked correctly.
Dec 11th, 2008, 10:40 pm
Mar 15th, 2009, 10:41 am
zimsters wrote:uploaded a torrent version to prevent rapidshare headaches.
http://www.mininova.org/tor/2019522

single RAR file. makes life easier.

Thanks for the torrent, you rock!
Mar 15th, 2009, 10:41 am
Mar 18th, 2009, 11:20 am
Could anybody help to upload North_America_725.1906.part02.rar again,

this cline.dat said CRC error, I have tried all the 5 download links , all have problem!!!!!!!!
Mar 18th, 2009, 11:20 am
Nov 3rd, 2009, 8:17 pm
I need all the map!

I have TomTOm Navigator v7 (v7.450.9028) and i need USA map ... this is the only v7 USA map i could find and all links are dead.. any help?

I assume only v7 Maps will work with my TomTom app (v7.450.9028)
i got it here: viewtopic.php?f=264&t=48849
Nov 3rd, 2009, 8:17 pm
Oct 4th, 2010, 6:57 am
I have visited to your mention link but I could not found any file. I think the link was corrupted. I want to download that software so there is any another link to download it.
Oct 4th, 2010, 6:57 am

Oct 12th, 2010, 3:27 am
can someone update with a working link?

TIA
Oct 12th, 2010, 3:27 am