App and game reviews by Mobilism's Android Reviews team
Jul 11th, 2018, 2:58 am
This review is old but not obsolete since Moon+ Reader Pro is the best eBook reader on the market.
I was an iPhone user and when the jailbreak died, I had nothing to do with iPhone because I didn’t like to be controlled and also wait for all the small features that were available in android for years to be available on iPhone. Then, I switched to android but I felt that android apps were not the same quality as in iPhone. However, I was wrong when I saw Moon+ Reader Pro, I was stunned.

Since, I installed Moon+ and used almost every day, my love for books got bigger. Some of the best features that I love are the text to speech, cloud sync and change the color of text/background (during the night my settings are red for text and black for background).

Moon+ Reader confirmed my good decision to switch for android.
It all about the quality and usefulness.
Jul 11th, 2018, 2:58 am
Oct 11th, 2018, 6:21 am
jojo123456 wrote:This review is old but not obsolete since Moon+ Reader Pro is the best eBook reader on the market.
I was an iPhone user and when the jailbreak died, I had nothing to do with iPhone because I didn’t like to be controlled and also wait for all the small features that were available in android for years to be available on iPhone. Then, I switched to android but I felt that android apps were not the same quality as in iPhone. However, I was wrong when I saw Moon+ Reader Pro, I was stunned.

Since, I installed Moon+ and used almost every day, my love for books got bigger. Some of the best features that I love are the text to speech, cloud sync and change the color of text/background (during the night my settings are red for text and black for background).

Moon+ Reader confirmed my good decision to switch for android.
It all about the quality and usefulness.
Marvin for iOS is better than moon+
Oct 11th, 2018, 6:21 am
Apr 9th, 2019, 12:57 pm
eReader Prestigio and Gitden Reader both have marginally better UI than Moon+ and both have much greater compliance for the epub2 and epub3 standards.

Prestigio have a better control over TTS of all three even though it lacks how to break-up the texts as Moon+ allows. Helps when you want to both read and listen.
If you read only novels, simple ebooks, the differences between them are not that obvious.

I use to live by Moon for many years, when the alternatives were Mantano and Aldiko. With a need for good epub3 compliance, I had to move on. Though it is still on the device, I have not used it in at least a year.
Apr 9th, 2019, 12:57 pm