App and game reviews by Mobilism's Android Reviews team
Nov 22nd, 2015, 5:43 am
Thanks for the head ups, guys.
No buffering problems after disabling "blur" / changing "Buffer before playing" to 20 secs and "Preferred stream: Standard."
But more importantly, the artworks are not displayed anymore. I'm to blame for that coz I edited the app in LP hoping to remove that "Get it at GPlay" logo ;/
Nov 22nd, 2015, 5:43 am

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Dec 8th, 2015, 6:02 pm
As the new updates roll out with this new spam model from TuneIn Inc., I am now once again dropping my rating down to three stars for the regions of U.S., U.K. and Canada. Periodically throughout the week, sometimes as often as twice per day, notifications appear from TuneIn advertising Major League Baseball and sporting events that are only audible through their Premium service. There is no way to turn off notifications from TuneIn whatsoever; it keeps spamming with more advertising for the asking price of $9.99 for the retail application.

First off, this app should be free if they insist on this sort of marketing method; not for the $9.99 asking price to even download the thing. Secondly, if they are going to implement a Premium service, it should be a global method to all users, not just three regions in the world. I'm extremely close to uninstalling this app at this point since the amount of commercials they added for the given three regions is completely unacceptable. Adding periodic notification spam to the mix for Premium content after charging $9.99 for the app is unforgivable. So, what's next, TuneIn Inc.?

Edit (December 15, 2015): Finally, an option to disable the irritating notifications advertising for their Premium service! At least we are going the right direction with the updates for a change.
Dec 8th, 2015, 6:02 pm