App and game reviews by Mobilism's Android Reviews team
Nov 30th, 2020, 6:30 am
Disk4mat wrote:Looks like the once great ES file explorer has fallen far behind.
Es is the best ever till now; for me it is.
Nov 30th, 2020, 6:30 am
Nov 30th, 2020, 7:09 pm
thapahero1 wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:Looks like the once great ES file explorer has fallen far behind.
I must say ES has grown nothing but a burden and irrelevant. I have been using X-Plore for the last 4+ years, and no complaint ever. I have moved many to it.
Nov 30th, 2020, 7:09 pm
Jan 27th, 2021, 11:25 am
mobi00000 wrote:
thapahero1 wrote:
I must say ES has grown nothing but a burden and irrelevant. I have been using X-Plore for the last 4+ years, and no complaint ever. I have moved many to it.
I`ve been using X-plore since Symbian era, when i bought my first Nokia phone in 2006 up until now, the difference between X-plore and other file explorers is that it gives you bird`s-eye view over files and folders, nothing is hidden from your eyes and you can easily control every thing.
Jan 27th, 2021, 11:25 am
Feb 4th, 2021, 11:48 am
thapahero1 wrote:
ES is spyware!!! The official APK from the playstore ... Its days of being nice are gone since years!!!
Feb 4th, 2021, 11:48 am
Feb 4th, 2021, 11:49 am
kenohara wrote:
mobi00000 wrote:
thapahero1 wrote:
I`ve been using X-plore since Symbian era, when i bought my first Nokia phone in 2006 up until now, the difference between X-plore and other file explorers is that it gives you bird`s-eye view over files and folders, nothing is hidden from your eyes and you can easily control every thing.
Do you prefer it over the "Root Explorer"? That`s what I`m using since a long time ...
Feb 4th, 2021, 11:49 am
Feb 9th, 2021, 6:43 am
thebleedingedge wrote:
kenohara wrote:
mobi00000 wrote:
thapahero1 wrote:
Do you prefer it over the "Root Explorer"? That`s what I`m using since a long time ...
yeah, i prefer it over "root explorer" because it gives me bird-eye viewing over files, but it is matter of preferences almost all file manages do the same task but what makes them different is how they do it.
Feb 9th, 2021, 6:43 am
Feb 10th, 2021, 5:49 am
v.4.24.30 available.....
Feb 10th, 2021, 5:49 am
Mar 13th, 2021, 11:51 am
kenohara wrote:
thebleedingedge wrote:
kenohara wrote:
mobi00000 wrote:
thapahero1 wrote:
yeah, i prefer it over "root explorer" because it gives me bird-eye viewing over files, but it is matter of preferences almost all file manages do the same task but what makes them different is how they do it.
if you are not kid, i believe mixplorer is top File manager. just Google "xda mixplorer" and grab official beta release
Mar 13th, 2021, 11:51 am
Jul 29th, 2021, 12:24 pm
laura967 wrote:
kenohara wrote:
thebleedingedge wrote:
kenohara wrote:
mobi00000 wrote:
thapahero1 wrote:
if you are not kid, i believe mixplorer is top File manager. just Google "xda mixplorer" and grab official beta release
Mix is another cancer..
Jul 29th, 2021, 12:24 pm
Oct 28th, 2021, 9:09 am
ES File Explorer was king back in the ginger bread era, rivaled only by the likes of FX File explorer, X-plorer wasnt popular back then, but it had an impressive design which I thought was one to keep an eye on in the future with its dual panel layout similar to Total Commander, which at the time was far superior to X-plorer, but over time X-plorer has surpassed TC leaving it stuck in the past. The X-plorer design was so flawless it looks today as it did back in the ginger bread era. Early iterations of Mixplorer on ginger bread was most impressive which was one of the first to aggregate media types into a pull out panel. I liked FX File explorer on ginger bread too for its use of transparency and ability to execute perl scripts which could be used to modify host files. Mixplorer came along and supplanted a lot of FX features. And Now that X-plorer has file sync it is on par with Mixplorer as a daily driver with more ease of use.
Oct 28th, 2021, 9:09 am
Jun 29th, 2022, 4:15 pm
ningarbread wrote:ES File Explorer was king back in the ginger bread era, rivaled only by the likes of FX File explorer, X-plorer wasnt popular back then, but it had an impressive design which I thought was one to keep an eye on in the future with its dual panel layout similar to Total Commander, which at the time was far superior to X-plorer, but over time X-plorer has surpassed TC leaving it stuck in the past. The X-plorer design was so flawless it looks today as it did back in the ginger bread era. Early iterations of Mixplorer on ginger bread was most impressive which was one of the first to aggregate media types into a pull out panel. I liked FX File explorer on ginger bread too for its use of transparency and ability to execute perl scripts which could be used to modify host files. Mixplorer came along and supplanted a lot of FX features. And Now that X-plorer has file sync it is on par with Mixplorer as a daily driver with more ease of use.
Solid Explorer is top!
Jun 29th, 2022, 4:15 pm