App and game reviews by Mobilism's Android Reviews team

What would like to see the review team cover in the future? You may select up to two options.

Apps: Audio (Players, Editors, Recorders, Radios, Visualizers, etc.) 8
11%
Apps: Graphics (Painting, Drawing, Sketching, Effects, Editors, etc.) 1
1%
Apps: Lifestyle (Fitness, Health, Cooking, Sports, Alarm Clocks, etc.) 4
5%
Apps: Personalization (Launchers, Wallpapers, LWP, App Trays, etc.) 5
7%
Apps: Photography (Cameras, HDR, Panorama, Editors, Galleries, etc.) 2
3%
Apps: Productivity (Keyboards, Office, Tools, Memo, PDF, Scanners, etc.) 9
12%
Apps: Reading (Ebook Readers, Newspapers, Comics, Library, etc.) 6
8%
Apps: Social (SMS, Email, Messengers, Video Chat, Phone Dialers, etc.) 5
7%
Apps: Special Interests (Astrology, Horoscope, Tarot, Paranormal, etc.) 3
4%
Apps: System (Tuners, Cleaners, Backup, Managers, Notifications, etc.) 8
11%
Games: Action (2D, 3D, FPS, Running, Driving, Wargames, Hunting, etc.) 0
N/A
Games: Adventure (2D, 3D, Point & Click, Interactive Storylines, etc.) 5
7%
Games: Arcade (2D, 3D, Twitch Reflex, Console, Pinball, Retro, etc.) 0
N/A
Games: Board & Card Games (Chess, Deck Building, Dice, Conversions, etc.) 6
8%
Games: Hidden Object (Point & Click, Escape Games, HOG, etc.) 0
N/A
Games: Puzzle (2D, 3D, Nonograms, Match 3, 2048, Two Dots, etc.) 1
1%
Games: RPG (2D, 3D, Roguelikes, Quests, Heroes, Dungeon, Fantasy, etc.) 4
5%
Games: Simulation (2D, 3D, Flight, Vehicles, Space, VR, Animals, Life, etc.) 2
3%
Games: Strategy (2D, 3D, Turn Based, Real Time, Tactics, War, etc.) 5
7%
Games: Word Games (Crossword, Scrabble, Words with Friends, etc.) 1
1%
Total votes : 75
Mar 11th, 2016, 4:28 am

Android Reviews is a small team, but has high ambitions to highlight a wide array of categories for your informative enjoyment. We would like to pose a general community poll to attempt to deliver the content you wish to see. If you have a particular request for a specific product, you may leave a suggestion for our consideration.
Mar 11th, 2016, 4:28 am
Mar 17th, 2016, 2:24 am
I miss emulators in the choices above. I would like to se more reviews of emulators.
Mar 17th, 2016, 2:24 am
Mar 18th, 2016, 1:09 am
Galtagaldr wrote:I miss emulators in the choices above. I would like to se more reviews of emulators.

Yes, indeed you missed emulators as 20 categories was the maximum I could place in the poll.
I'm assuming you mean game console emulators? I believe that HitBattousai has DraStic in
queue, and I might cover SuperLegacy16 (SuperGNES). Thank you for the suggestion!
Mar 18th, 2016, 1:09 am
Mar 20th, 2016, 4:22 am
Yeah, I mean game console emulators. Just like the ones you mention. And perhaps emulators that enables you to play computer games. But first and foremost emulators for game consoles.

By the way, thanks for all the reviews. I like reading them and it help you choose among all the apps and games. I also like the fact that they all are very well written. Keep up the good work guys!
Mar 20th, 2016, 4:22 am
Mar 20th, 2016, 6:37 am
Thanks Galtagaldr. I need to test out DraStic a bit more before I review it but it'll be coming.
Mar 20th, 2016, 6:37 am
May 23rd, 2016, 10:58 pm
It's been over two months since the last one, is there any new reviews in the pipeline? :)

Keep up the good work!
May 23rd, 2016, 10:58 pm
May 26th, 2016, 11:06 pm
Thanks Galtagaldr. We've got some reviews ready to go, but due to the new server causing some problems we're on a bit of a hiatus. I can, however, give you a short take. If you're interested at all in emulating the Nintendo DS on an Android device, get the DraStic emulator. This will be in the review but I had it on my Note 2 originally back in the day and it was pretty much the only game in town then for Android DS emulation, nothing else was even close to as good. I wasn't sure how it would be years later versus other emulators on my Note 5. Turns out, it's still pretty much the only game in town, but not only that, if you have a powerful enough device, it has a setting to "high-res" up the 3D graphics of DS games. It is a significant graphical improvement(Google it and you can see some comparative screenshots).
May 26th, 2016, 11:06 pm
Sep 2nd, 2016, 4:21 am
Hi, can you review Luxy, the controversial dating app?
Sep 2nd, 2016, 4:21 am
Sep 5th, 2016, 2:25 am
Come on guys, give us some new reviews. There haven't been a new one in several months. Surely the problems with the servers must be fixed by now?
Sep 5th, 2016, 2:25 am
Sep 12th, 2016, 5:22 am
Unfortunately, not really. For just a basic example of some of the problems still ongoing, you've probably noticed that the view counter doesn't work for new posts. There are lots of other issues and in truth, beyond the issues with the servers just timing-wise Shardz and myself have been busy with other stuff so haven't been around on the forums as much in general. Technically, we can still post reviews as obviously the function of posting isn't completely broken, but it wouldn't be with the quasi-official method and distribution pattern we had before as things stand and we'd prefer to maintain that if possible. Hopefully we can pick back up the official reviews down the line.
Sep 12th, 2016, 5:22 am
Sep 15th, 2016, 12:47 am
Understandable. Hopefully everything will work out in the end. I'll have an eye or two at this part of the forum and perhaps when you least expect it, there will be a new review or two.
Sep 15th, 2016, 12:47 am
Jan 9th, 2017, 11:13 am
I miss emulators in the choices above. I would like to se more reviews of emulators.
Jan 9th, 2017, 11:13 am
Feb 15th, 2017, 6:39 pm
linejalatikus wrote:I miss emulators in the choices above. I would like to se more reviews of emulators.

I do believe have one coming up very soon! Stay tuned and keep your eyes peeled for some emulation goodness coming to Android Reviews!

Edit: The SuperRetro16 (SNES) was just released today with more to come in the future, more than likely. Enjoy!
Feb 15th, 2017, 6:39 pm
Jul 30th, 2019, 11:49 pm
Dabnagit, will reviews be brought back to life or its it a dead issue?
I for one would love to see reviews of all types, (and stuff About offline software because "who is ever offline?"
Jul 30th, 2019, 11:49 pm

Pirates were the first democratic organization in the new world.