App and game reviews by Mobilism's Android Reviews team
Feb 21st, 2013, 12:40 am

App: Hideman VPN
Developer: Hideman Ltd
Category: Tools
Price: N/A
IAP: $0.99 - $24.89

In this post I will be reviewing Hideman VPN, version 1.9.7. Let's get started yes? So first thing I noticed upon installing and opening the application was how easy easy it is to use this application! It was as easy as 123. There was a popup asking me to confirm I trust the applications which is understandable. I might also add that I loved the colors used for Hideman VPN.

I enjoy how they offer a neat selection of countries to connect to via VPN, but was a bit sad to hear that I must be a paying member to select the U.K or other similar countries; Don't take that as bad news though as the free selections are very fast in my opinion and get the job done for protection, torrent downloads, or even stalking! I'm just kidding please don't do anything you would regret with this applications.

I like how you can easily stack up free hours by doing Tapjoy offers to get 1 to 7 free hours depending on the offer you do. Also the price for membership? wow, royally cheap and affordable, just cut back on one Starbucks coffee out of the month! (See screenshot for prices, subject to change!) Must I mention the user interface is so easy to use that you would get slapped by a fish IRC style if you dared asked for help on using it. Seriously, it is very easy that you will end up loving it just as much as me.

Overall with this application has no "cons" in my opinion. I love everything about it, not just because of free hours. In this case I must say, why are you still reading this? go download that VPN and download some torrents because privacy is always better than no privacy am I right?

Pros:
  • Nice dark colors.
  • Easy and simple UI.
  • Stable connections.
  • Cheap membership prices!
  • Can get more free hours easily.

Cons:
  • No free lifetime membership.

Image Image

Reviewer rating: Image
Device/OS used: SGH i727 / Jelly Bean v4.1.2

Purchase at Google Play