Jan 22nd, 2019, 8:36 am

Announced improvement works on our local internet network today. I might loose connection any moment during the day. Sorry!
Jan 22nd, 2019, 8:36 am
Feb 25th, 2019, 11:37 am
We'd like to know your opinion...

Please join the Poll: all about tweets...

Your comments are highly appreciated! :)
Feb 25th, 2019, 11:37 am
Apr 1st, 2019, 2:34 pm
Apr 1st, 2019, 2:34 pm
Jun 21st, 2019, 12:27 pm
My beloved Icon game players. You may have noticed we started some WRZ$ games lately. Thank you for joining these games. Please do not think we shall stop playing Icon games - no way! - we thought this is just another - more direct - way to give rewards for those who are not so familiar with icons and the way to refund them. Beside the question that I receive from users since many years 'Guy, what is your secret to be on this site since so many years?' that I always answer with 'love, patience, perseverance, creativity, and the wish to make people happy while forgetting for a while the personal troubles and the daily grind', I also have to answer the question 'what can I do with WRZ$?' that I still don't have an answer for (they are useless) and also get the question: 'what can I do with Icons?'... Then you realize you can collect Icons, cherish them, discover new Icons once in a while, make it a personal challenge to get them all, and while appreciating the designs, the history, the colors and what they stand for, you can also give them away, trade them for others, and eventually cash them for those (stupid) WRZ$. It's indeed for those who fail to get into - or don't want to bother about - the Icon refund system that we make the WRZ$ games, but of course even Icon fans are welcome to put their chances to a test.

I hope you understand, appreciate, and participate with the same enthusiasm that you have always shown, while taking for granted that it's you, the players, who inspire us to create the games.

This Guy loves you! ;)

Every reply to this post which contains at least 1 x 'I love you too, Guy' will receive 100 WRZ$!
(That's a joke, forget it ;))
Jun 21st, 2019, 12:27 pm
Jun 21st, 2019, 12:33 pm
Guy1731 wrote:My beloved Icon game players. You may have noticed we started some WRZ$ games lately. Thank you for joining these games. Please do not think we shall stop playing Icon games - no way! - we thought this is just another - more direct - way to give rewards for those who are not so familiar with icons and the way to refund them. Beside the question that I receive from users since many years 'Guy, what is your secret to be on this site since so many years?' that I always answer with 'love, patience, perseverance, creativity, and the wish to make people happy while forgetting for a while the personal troubles and the daily grind', I also have to answer the question 'what can I do with WRZ$?' that I still don't have an answer for (they are useless) and also get the question: 'what can I do with Icons?'... Then you realize you can collect Icons, cherish them, discover new Icons once in a while, make it a personal challenge to get them all, and while appreciating the designs, the history, the colors and what they stand for, you can also give them away, trade them for others, and eventually cash them for those (stupid) WRZ$. It's indeed for those who fail to get into - or don't want to bother about - the Icon refund system that we make the WRZ$ games, but of course even Icon fans are welcome to put their chances to a test.

I hope you understand, appreciate, and participate with the same enthusiasm that you have always shown, while taking for granted that it's you, the players, who inspire us to create the games.

This Guy loves you! ;)
(That's a joke, forget it ;))

thanks for the update Guy!. I thought I was crazy but there was a shift in type of games. Good to know. I will throw my $.02 WRZ$ in, but I enjoy th e icon games alot. I thank you for all your work. I love you too Guy!
Jun 21st, 2019, 12:33 pm

Jun 22nd, 2019, 1:58 pm
Great idea Guy. It should help bring in some new players and re-energize existing ones. It's a good idea to have a mix of the two, both WRZ$ and icons. Something for everyone!

I love you too, Guy :D
Jun 22nd, 2019, 1:58 pm

Jul 5th, 2019, 8:08 am
When someone's creativity is only limited to stubborn attempts bullying the one who originally inspired him, I do understand I make people nervous. :lol: :lol: So much that I was admonished today to stop rewarding with WRZ$. I will do so. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this won't stop the fun for me! (Though I must admit it was - once more - a nice try ;)).

You may still play the games for fun, but I won't pay you any WRZ$ any more.
Jul 5th, 2019, 8:08 am
Jul 5th, 2019, 7:50 pm
Update.

I can't reward any more in WRZ$, as I wrote above.
However, according to the message received from the boss himself today, I may still 'use the exchange process with icons in return for WRZ$'....

As we agreed two years ago, the WRZ$ I receive each month to do so (3000 WRZ$) was allowed to be added with your gifts (in the topic: Please support the Icon games!). Meaning Toner's account amount is the only limit.

Soon you shall be allowed to report your Direct return icons in the topic: Direct return - Icons for WRZ$.

Let's play! :D
Jul 5th, 2019, 7:50 pm
Jul 11th, 2019, 6:30 pm
La petite Suisse Luxembourgeoise.

I shall be away for holidays with lovely Rita starting Sunday 14/7 until Sunday 21/7. :D
Jul 11th, 2019, 6:30 pm
Jul 15th, 2019, 1:15 pm
Have a lovely time away with Rita!!!
Jul 15th, 2019, 1:15 pm

If you like a book, please buy it to support the author.
If my links are dead, please use the REUPLOAD BUTTON [No posting in topics!]
Click THANKS if you like my releases

Jul 15th, 2019, 2:15 pm
Have a wonderful time, Guy & Rita! :D
Jul 15th, 2019, 2:15 pm
Jul 22nd, 2019, 4:42 pm
Thanks, angels ♥.

We had indeed a wonderful time. Beautiful weather, great walks, friendly people, and the food was... nearly like home!

Back to bicycle repairing now, and icon/WRZ$ games of course (in case you wonder why I keep my holidays so short! ;))
Jul 22nd, 2019, 4:42 pm
Jul 22nd, 2019, 4:57 pm
Glad to hear that you & Rita had a good time!

Welcome back :)
Jul 22nd, 2019, 4:57 pm

Jul 23rd, 2019, 9:38 pm
Welcome back Guy!!
Jul 23rd, 2019, 9:38 pm

If you like a book, please buy it to support the author.
If my links are dead, please use the REUPLOAD BUTTON [No posting in topics!]
Click THANKS if you like my releases

Aug 2nd, 2019, 10:57 am
Thanks! Feels like coming home every time I have been away! ;)
Aug 2nd, 2019, 10:57 am