Jun 8th, 2018, 7:40 am

Happy birthday to my bestie, Goldie! Have a great day babe! ♡
Jun 8th, 2018, 7:40 am
Jun 10th, 2018, 8:52 am
Wishing all dads a wonderful father's day today.
Jun 10th, 2018, 8:52 am
Jun 10th, 2018, 9:25 am
Happy father's day Guy and the rest of you.

Its not till next week here in USA
Jun 10th, 2018, 9:25 am
Jun 23rd, 2018, 9:58 pm
Icons overview is up to date.
Angels rooms are all empty.
And all claimed icons are also added.
Phew. that was a lot of work. :(
So ill close my games tomorrow instead of today, Goodnight peeps.

Also, Guy is having computer problems. in case people wonder where he is hidding. :)
Jun 23rd, 2018, 9:58 pm
Jun 24th, 2018, 6:25 pm
Thank you, Dreamy ♥. Amazing job. Wish my computer could be as trustworthy as you are.The last Windows 10 update crashed by computer (fatal blue screen error) and I'm waiting for someone from Microsoft support to get back to me. In the meantime, I'm using another PC (from my shop) but I have no sheets, templates or whatsoever to do decent update work. I do what I can so bare with me for a while.

Hope to be back on track soon.

Have a wonderful weekend anyway. ;)
Jun 24th, 2018, 6:25 pm
Jun 27th, 2018, 7:27 pm
Guy1731 wrote:Thank you, Dreamy ♥. Amazing job. Wish my computer could be as trustworthy as you are.The last Windows 10 update crashed by computer (fatal blue screen error) and I'm waiting for someone from Microsoft support to get back to me. In the meantime, I'm using another PC (from my shop) but I have no sheets, templates or whatsoever to do decent update work. I do what I can so bare with me for a while.

Hope to be back on track soon.

Have a wonderful weekend anyway. ;)

sympathies.

I had windows 8 for a while and a teeny tiny update made it not connect to the net at all + blue screen too, guy at computer store told me more advanced windows usually crash more thanks to updates [which we didn't ask for *yells at Microsoft* , the most reliable one is 7 so yeah back to windows 7

I liked 8 though, futuristic and cutom looks.
Jun 27th, 2018, 7:27 pm
Jul 1st, 2018, 6:17 pm
In the meantime, we concentrate on much more important things...

Spend the afternoon with the kids... :D
Jul 1st, 2018, 6:17 pm
Jul 1st, 2018, 7:20 pm
Guy1731 wrote:In the meantime, we concentrate on much more important things...

Spend the afternoon with the kids... :D

enjoy !!! They are getting so big !!!
Jul 1st, 2018, 7:20 pm
Jul 2nd, 2018, 2:11 pm
pspstacy wrote:enjoy !!! They are getting so big !!!

Yes, and I am getting old! ;)
Jul 2nd, 2018, 2:11 pm
Jul 28th, 2018, 6:23 am
Sorry I missed these 2 birthdays on their special day !!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO

LADYNIMUE & ALESSA9 !!!!
Jul 28th, 2018, 6:23 am
Jul 29th, 2018, 5:01 pm
I know people find me arrogant, sarcastic, childish and stubborn, and... I have hay fever, but that's how I am and I suppose it helps to create contests and games. (Especially the hay fever; forcing me to stay inside most of the time). But this doesn't mean you can't tell me if something bothers you. I hear today some of you have been carrying second thoughts since a while about the double posts editing that I added long time ago. I was not aware of that. On the contrary, I tend to fill up the rounds quickly so people who posted don't have to wait to long for an update. The idea behind the double post resulted from my preference to play with real people above dummies. For those who prefer dummies: maybe I shall make a game only for dummies, and then you will be allowed just to watch, or eventually just bet on which dummy will win. (Ouch, is that sarcastic again?). Ok, seriously: today I made an honest attempt to solve the 'double posts' question. Straightforward, equal chances for everyone, and as a bonus a solution for those who can't always be online, but still want a chance to play.

Subscribe to the Double posts list, and post here your comments.

I only reply to friendly comments. ( <--- You can't change me! :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Jul 29th, 2018, 5:01 pm
Jul 29th, 2018, 5:41 pm
I think this is awesome!!!! Thank you Guy!!! ..... it helps a lot with the time zone differences as well !!!!
Jul 29th, 2018, 5:41 pm
Jul 29th, 2018, 5:49 pm
pspstacy wrote:I think this is awesome!!!! Thank you Guy!!! ..... it helps a lot with the time zone differences as well !!!!

ok, you could have said something about not finding me that arrogant, sarcastic, childish and stubborn, but I will accept this one for this one time as a friendly comment. And yes indeed, the time zone matter was something I didn't think about until you mentioned it, and it will indeed help. Well done, you are the best, Guy! (ok, you may add 'haughty' to the list :lol: :lol: )
Jul 29th, 2018, 5:49 pm
Jul 29th, 2018, 6:03 pm
Hmmm... ok
Arrogant ... possibly sometimes :)
Sarcastic... well absolutely, but i believe its always good natured :D
Childish... nah i wouldnt say so 8)
Stubborn.....yes but flexible, so thats good !!! :lol:

But all of this is you, and u wouldnt expect you to change !!!
I think i speak for everyone when i say we ❤ you !!!
Jul 29th, 2018, 6:03 pm