May 8th, 2017, 6:40 pm

Catch my crew!

This is my crew. My adorable, personal friends who support the icon project, manage and create games, and keep me motivated while triggering my creativity. People I love with my heart and soul:

The object of this game is to 'catch' my crew. Meaning, if you spot them participating in a game together, you may report that in this topic.

Example of post:
Hi Guy! I spotted your crew in this game: corners! - <<<<< link to the post >>>>>

If your post is valid, you shall receive a Crew icon Image

When is your post valid?
  • If you report a game that started after this post.
  • AND the game hasn't been reported yet.
  • OR the game asks for a subscription for every round.

Thank you for playing. Enjoy the Icon games, this Guy loves you!

You may start reporting games that my complete crew participates in now.
May 8th, 2017, 6:40 pm
May 8th, 2017, 6:41 pm
Q & a:

Which games may we report?
  • The games I call 'Quickies', that ask for a subscription every round, like Corners!, three in line, etc... Basically those games from which the participants may change every round.
  • 'Tournament' games that ask for one subscription, and run in different rounds (see here after)

Which games can't be reported?
  • Games like 'burning track', 'Clusters!, The race for the 100 icons, etc... that are played over different rounds with the same people, may only be reported once. But only when they start after this topic started. Meaning games that are running now can't be reported before they finish and a new game starts.

What about the games where one of your crew members can't participate?
  • For games like Dreamy's dreamhouse, Haunted house and Catch Goldie daily/nightly, you are allowed to report my crew participation without the 'excluded' crew member. It will count for a complete crew.

Guy, may your crew members also post in this game?
  • Of course!

What if I'm still not sure which game(s) I may report?
  • To make it easy for you, I shall mark the games that can be reported with this sign: Image

Please do not be afraid to report my crew's participation in a game that you are not sure about it is allowed to report. I will tell you why it eventually isn't a valid report. Remember, this Guy loves you! ;)
May 8th, 2017, 6:41 pm
May 9th, 2017, 1:32 am
Hi Guy! I spotted your crew in this game: Gold Rush - Nightly - viewtopic.php?p=4446334#4446334

Thank you for reporting my fantastic crew. (Now I know what they did last night...) Please claim your crew icon Image in the Icon Games Inventory. - Guy
May 9th, 2017, 1:32 am
May 9th, 2017, 2:08 am
Hi Guy ! I spotted your crew in this game: Nightly I am Sailing viewtopic.php?p=4446246#4446246

My plan was that I would not check the reports in this game, as it looked to me to obvious to mistake. But having a closer look makes me wonder why you reported my crew in this game as they don't seem to have all posted there. My mistake? or is it your way to wake me up?? It works! :lol:

Do not worrie, this Guy still loves you! ;) - Guy
May 9th, 2017, 2:08 am
May 9th, 2017, 4:41 pm
Hi Guy ! I spotted your crew in this game: [Icon game] I am sailing... viewtopic.php?p=4448781#4448781

Thank you for reporting my fantastic crew. Please claim your crew icon Image in the Icon Games Inventory. - Guy
May 9th, 2017, 4:41 pm

--Join Dropbox to access your files on the go! (If you sign up via this link, we both get a 500MB bonus.)https://db.tt/cl1vsI3Y--
May 9th, 2017, 4:51 pm
Hi Guy! I spotted your crew in [Icon game] The new Cube - Game 58: viewtopic.php?p=4448324#4448324

Evening, Gigi. Thanks for spotting my crew, but Stacy didn't post in this round. Can't give you an icon, I hope you understand. ;) - Guy
May 9th, 2017, 4:51 pm
May 9th, 2017, 5:08 pm
Hi Guy! I spotted your crew in [Icon Game] Dreamy's Dreamhouse viewtopic.php?p=4448904#4448904

Thank you for reporting my fantastic crew. Please claim your crew icon Image in the Icon Games Inventory. - Guy
May 9th, 2017, 5:08 pm

May 9th, 2017, 8:52 pm
Hi Guy! I spotted your crew in [Icon Game] Catch the golden girl....excluding the Golden girl- Goldie :D
viewtopic.php?p=4448978#p4448978

Thank you for reporting my angels. Please claim your crew icon Image in the Icon Games Inventory. - Guy
May 9th, 2017, 8:52 pm