Jul 10th, 2017, 2:01 pm

San Fransisco!
Dreamy's driving license

Dreamy is visiting San Fransisco.

We fly to America! I finally convinced Dreamy ♥ that we should spend more time together. To discover indeed her eyes to be really beautiful, brainstorm about the icon games, get inspiration for new games while going places... We have a wonderful journey, we rented a car that I let her drive... I feel safe and secure all the way. I leave my destiny in her steering hands. (If we have to go, then let it be together! Haha! Oops...) We didn't go; we ended up in San Fransisco, and crossed the historical bridge. There's a story about that bridge, but she won't let me tell it. I suppose she suspects me to invent a story about people crossing the bridge together to be connected for the rest of their life... Agreed, people sometimes say I talk to much, but in fact we didn't talk much all the way... Though she has a beautiful voice we were just enjoying our ride together. She said: 'wouldn't it be nice one day to meet all our friends on mobilism?' 'Meet in a place somewhere, anywhere?' 'And why not here in San Fransisco?' And I replied: 'yes, of course that would be great' (I never say no to Dreamy ♥!), 'but then we shall have them cross this bridge too...' And then we thought of this game... Haha! She keeps claiming she was the first to think about this game, but I... I let her think. Never contradict a lady while she is driving your car! Can't afford she kicks me out in the middle of the bridge. Well, I suppose she knows if she ever kicks me out then I will jump of that bridge right away. ok, we had a wonderful time in San Fransisco. We had the flowers in our hair, visited a tattoo shop to have our lifetime friendship certified on a secret spot - read my lips: SECRET! - and visited all the local perfume shops. 'To get inspiration for my games' Dreamy ♥ said, while leaving me nearly suffocated with everything she had to try. I thought about a new game: how many perfumes does it take for a woman to have her man loose conscience? Not about the price I mean, but the smell... Haha, I didn't tell her. I didn't tell everything. I didn't tell about the earrings I had in my pocket to give her as a present that evening while having dinner with candle lights... a pair of earrings in the form of an icon... and I was just about to show them, and tell about the luck they bring... when I woke up from this dream... at home, sitting behind my desktop...

Subscribe to this game by sending me PM Image.

Thank you for playing. Enjoy the Icon games, this Guy loves you!
Jul 10th, 2017, 2:01 pm
Jul 11th, 2017, 7:31 am
San Fransisco!
Dreamy's driving license

So, you have decided to join the icon games meeting in San Fransisco? What a nice idea! We shall have fun... Here we all stand on one side of the bridge (green spots) and have to cross the bridge (blue spots). A list with your name will be posted with randomly generated numbers. The number that appears in the list behind your name is the spot you may access if it is the next spot of the one you are now. So, for now, everyone needs the number '1' to access the bridge.

You cross the bridge by reporting here the next spot you access if it apperas on the list behind your name.

Example of list:
    Amill - 1
Example of post:
    Amill wrote:Please let me access spot 1
Then Amill will access spot 1, which shall become green. Next move Amill will make if his number in the list is '2'. Etc...

Note.
  • I shall add some comments in the first lists I post, to make sure you understand.
  • Updates will happen at the earliest 6 hours after the previous, or earlier if the players that could move have posted.
  • If you missed an update, it is lost for you.
  • If your number takes long to appear, please don't hate me.
  • If you cross the bridge - get to number 31 - you win a San Fransisco icon Image.
  • If you want to join the game, send me PM Image.
  • If you want to have dreams like mine... keep your mind open, think about what makes you happy, and believe in miracles. ;)

Jul 11th, 2017, 7:31 am
Jul 11th, 2017, 7:51 am
Very well. Let's go! Here comes the first list:

9trogue - 1
    Alessa9 - 1
    Amill - 16
    bondingboys - 28
    bookworm28 - 16
    BrightEyes4evr - 8
    EmpressReece - 2
    Dreamy ♥ - 4
    goldie0608 - 4
    Guy1731 - 8
    jen23nifer - 11
    LadyNimue - 8
    Misslexicon - 27
    ms772 - 12
    pspstacy - 8
    radietaip - 24
    TigerToLily - 24
    yousofine - 20

9trogue and Alessa9 may now report 'Let me access spot 1' - because it is the next spot they can access - and they will move to that spot on the bridge.

Jul 11th, 2017, 7:51 am
Jul 11th, 2017, 8:46 am
Let me access spot 1
Jul 11th, 2017, 8:46 am
Jul 11th, 2017, 12:34 pm
Let me access spot 1
Jul 11th, 2017, 12:34 pm
Jul 11th, 2017, 12:37 pm
Ignore...I don't understand this game...
Jul 11th, 2017, 12:37 pm
Jul 11th, 2017, 2:06 pm
Ow... Amill! :(

So sorry. One of our most loyal and kindhearted players that looks disappointed... hurts my soul. So sorry.

Please may I ask you to be patient, and next rounds will eventually explain themselves. I promise I'll get back to you if you are still in doubt after a few rounds. Deal? ;)
Jul 11th, 2017, 2:06 pm
Jul 11th, 2017, 2:11 pm
San Fransisco!
Dreamy's driving license

- Update -

Very well. Let's go! Here comes the first list:

9trogue - 14
    Alessa9 - 4
    Amill - 14
    bondingboys - 25
    bookworm28 - 1
    BrightEyes4evr - 25
    EmpressReece - 13
    Dreamy ♥ - 18
    goldie0608 - 28
    Guy1731 - 18
    jen23nifer - 12
    LadyNimue - 6
    Misslexicon - 15
    ms772 - 8
    pspstacy - 1
    radietaip - 8
    TigerToLily - 25
    yousofine - 2

bookworm28 and pspstacy may now report 'Let me access spot 1' - because it is the next spot they can access - and they will move to that spot on the bridge.

Jul 11th, 2017, 2:11 pm
Jul 11th, 2017, 2:16 pm
Can I access spot 1 please
Jul 11th, 2017, 2:16 pm

Jul 11th, 2017, 2:27 pm
@Amill: if you would have been on spot 13, you could now request to access spot 14, as that's your number in the update list. But you are still on spot '0' so you have to wait until you get a number '1' in a future list...
Jul 11th, 2017, 2:27 pm
Jul 11th, 2017, 2:36 pm
I'd like to access spot 1 please
Jul 11th, 2017, 2:36 pm
Jul 11th, 2017, 2:53 pm
Hmm... I see a problem in this game. It's going to take very long to cross the bridge with the rules we have now. So we decided to change this:

- The random numbers in the list will be calculated in the range of numbers needed to move.
- The time limit for earliest update will be reduced to two hours.

I think this will make the game more exciting...

Let's see. ;)
Jul 11th, 2017, 2:53 pm
Jul 11th, 2017, 2:58 pm
Guy1731 wrote:@Amill: if you would have been on spot 13, you could now request to access spot 14, as that's your number in the update list. But you are still on spot '0' so you have to wait until you get a number '1' in a future list...

Got it, thank you :D
Jul 11th, 2017, 2:58 pm
Jul 11th, 2017, 3:00 pm
San Fransisco!
Dreamy's driving license

- Update -

Very well. Let's go! Here comes the next list:

9trogue - 1
    Alessa9 - 2
    Amill - 2
    bondingboys - 2
    bookworm28 - 1
    BrightEyes4evr - 1
    EmpressReece - 2
    Dreamy ♥ - 1
    goldie0608 - 1
    Guy1731 - 2
    jen23nifer - 1
    LadyNimue - 1
    Misslexicon - 2
    ms772 - 2
    pspstacy - 1
    radietaip - 2
    TigerToLily - 1
    yousofine - 2

• Everyone who didn't yet move, and have a number '1' behind their name in the list may now report 'Let me access spot 1' - because it is the next spot they can access.
  • Everyone who is in spot 1, and has a number '2' behind their name in the list may now report 'Let me access spot 2' - because it is the next spot they can access.

Next update when everyone who can has posted, or at the earliest in:

Jul 11th, 2017, 3:00 pm
Jul 11th, 2017, 3:02 pm
Let me access spot 1
Jul 11th, 2017, 3:02 pm